Winter Term Newts Class - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter Term Newts Class - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter Term Newts Class

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter Term Newts Class - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Term Newts Class

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Arthur entered the class and took a seat in the front row. ''Morning, professor'', he said taking his books out.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:56 pm

"Good morning," Khaat smiled. She decided to open the drapes wider to let in more of the morning sun. She waved her hand at the drapes to open them and make the room seem more warm and pleasant.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Albus entered Charms class for the first class of the term. He went and sat down near the front, taking his books out. "GOod morning professor," he said. He wasn't sure if this was another new teacher or not.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:44 pm

"Good morning," Khaat greeted the new student who was not afraid to take a seat in the front. That had not gone unnoticed in her eyes. This looked like a good group of students, and she was excited about the opportunity to help them learn new magic skills. She always looked for opportunities to help other people, particularly from helping others avoid some missteps like the ones she'd made in her own life .
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:53 am

sorry, im in the wrong class.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:35 am

Julia scurried into the classroom, not wanting to be late, and, fortunately, she wasn't. "Good morning, Professor" She said smiling, she didn't know if this was a new teacher or not, but the old Charms teacher hadn't been there. She found a desk in the front row next to Arthur and Albus, she knew their names from other classes, but never actually talked to them. She found this as a good chance to befriend them. She sat in her seat and looked over to each of them "Hello, boys" She said smiling to them.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:25 am

Sophia walked into the Charm class glad that she wasn't late. "Good morning Professor."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile and sat down in her normal seat in the middle of the classroom and gotten her things out for class. As she set them neatly on her desk she waited for class to begin and for the other students to come in. Charm was on of Sophia's favorite classes so she would make sure she paid attentiuon in thi class, not that she does in all her classes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 am

"Right, then," Khaat said, beginning the class. "I do realize that those of you who are accustomed to Professor Potter may find this class quite different this term. I am Khaat Lupin. Please call me Khaat. Professor Lupin was my uncle--I am just Khaat. By now I am presuming that you have some aptitude towards performing at least basic charms or you would not be here. However, if you do have difficulty with some charm that we study, you will find my office on this floor, just down the hallway. Please see me.

"As I do not know which charms you have or have not studied under Professor Potter, there may well be some overlap. Not to mention that many of you have been either taught specific charms by your families or friends. This is a skill enhancement class, so we will be studying and practicing charms in here that, hopefully, will help you in the future.

"So--as a means of introductions so that I can get to know you, please state your name, what you would like to gain from this class, and your favorite charm. Who would like to begin?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Rose ran into the Charms classroom and cursed to herself for being late, she was usually never late for her classes. "I'm so sorry I'm late Professor, it won't happen again I swear."said Rose as she took a seat beide Albus and gotten her thing out for class and set them neatly on her desk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 pm

"Not a problem," Khaat smiled. "The first day of the term is always the hardest. I'm just glad you're here. Now, then, who is ready to introduce themselves?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top