who knows what(open) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

who knows what(open) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

who knows what(open)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

who knows what(open) - Page 4 Empty Re: who knows what(open)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:37 am

"I saw it." Khaat said. "He picked up a death eater's mask as a souvenir. Ugly thing, really. I have no use for them, myself. Miseria has one too. She picked it up from a death eater she defeated awhile back. That's how we get those awful souvenirs. The trick is to not let them contaminate you if you do get one. Otherwise, if you think for a moment you might be tempted, destroy it. Get rid of it at once. Nothing good ever comes from siding with the dark arts. Ever. Not even for their own members, much as they want you to think otherwise. They kill white lighters, and they kill themselves. Dreadful bunch, the whole lot of them. Well, I guess I can't say that. I do have one friend who is a death eater, but she's by far the exception to the rule."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:40 am

"i'd never side with them." emily said putting her hand over the butterfly shapet scare
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:47 am

"So--"Khaat said quietly, "You've had your run ins too, I see. You are wise, and that will serve you very well. I would strongly suggest that you consider letting me help you learn some more defensive spells so that you can protect yourself if need be, for the future. That was something my uncle believed very strongly in, and I'm seeing more and more just how right he was. You do still have a wand, right?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:51 am

"yeah," emily said takeing it out of her sock by lifing up her pants leg and pulling it out
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:58 am

"Excellent. I want you practicing what you do know, and what you have trouble with, we'll brush up on it. Gar and Miseria are very proficient with their wands, so maybe you can all help each other. I particularly would encourage you to brush up on your Defense Against the Dark Arts training and your dueling if you have done any of that. If not, I'll train you to be able to hold your own. You'll find some excellent books in my study that might help too.

"By the way, Gar is working on refinishing my cellar so it is a good place for all of you to hang out. You might want to loan a hand or a creative brain to that whole process."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:01 am

emily put her wand back." haven't really had to use the want for a while." she said "but i'll try to go help him in the celler."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:07 am

"Good idea. Get to know him. Miseria should be back soon, I think. I am going to finish these brownies and get them into the oven. I hope you like pot roast."

ooc: I will start a new thread in hogsmeade to take up this day at dinner time. we can end this thread here, and I'll just start a new one.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:24 am

emily went down to the celler to help the other teen khaat had takein in.
ooc:okay
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top