The Beginning of Something Great - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Beginning of Something Great - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Beginning of Something Great

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Beginning of Something Great - Page 4 Empty Re: The Beginning of Something Great

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:20 am

Belle saw Haley talking to the boy and walked over dragging Andrian behind her. "Hey there, I'm Belle and this wonderful man behind me is Andrian, of course I am sure you knew that part all ready." Andrian was of course the one who took care of them all at Hogwarts.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Something Great - Page 4 Empty Re: The Beginning of Something Great

Post by Haley Kantal Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:18 am

Haley smiled grabbing Hafiz's hand, "This is Hafiz." Haley stared at him for a minute and then back to Belle, "Did you find everything" Haley was starting to get hungry at the smell of the cookies.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:18 am

Hafiz nodded to Belle and he knew Andrian before, so he gesture him with a firm handshake and hug him. Later he hold back Haley's hand and asked Andrian and Belle Well, what are you guys buying?.

He turned back to Haley and hear her stomach growl. The he turn to everybody,
Hey, what about we have bit to eat at the nearby restraunt? On me, he smiled.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 am

Andrian wrapped his arm around Belle's waist and made his way to his old friend HafizDeen who was talking to Haley earlier. "Belle buying some make-up because she want to impress me at the wedding," he smirked shaking his hand firmly and chuckled.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Haley put her head on Hafiz's shoulder, blushing, she didn't realize that she was that hungry until she heard her stomach.She laughed, "I think we can hear that I'm hungry...." Haley hated having people pay her way on things, she bit her lip hesitating, "Erm...I'll pay for half." she suggested.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:21 pm

For Hafiz it will be awkward for that. He pinched Haley's cheek, It's alright my dear. I have tons of money, he laughed. The he turned to Belle and Andrian I was wondering, you guys know where the nicest restraunt is? Because I am really hungry. Luckily I am not an angry werewolf you know, he giggled.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:30 pm

Haley sighed, she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable so she agreed. "Okay, but next time it's on me!" she smiled.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:05 am

Belle put a hand up and signaled a halt to the conversation. "I am sorry to disappoint both of you...but I am buying this round. I do believe I already called and the rule says "ladies first" which means it is between me and Haley, but again I have already called it." She smiled, "So now that that is over lets buy this stuff and go eat, I am quite hungry myself."

She walked to the counter and bought everything with a wink and a congrats from Morgana. Belle raised one brow at her finacé, "Do remind me to ask how you know her one of these times love?"

She liked Morgana and was surprised to hear the hint of jealously in her own voice as she had said that, so to try and brush it off she kissed him lightly. "And I don't need to impress you, you are all ready mine...but it is half the fun."

Then she took his hand, another ploy to cover up her jealous slip. "So I know a great place that is on the next street over, everything from burgers to steaks."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 am

Andrian laughed at Belle when she stated that her rule says that it was ladies first to buy what they wanted. "I know this great place that is on the next street," he said emphatizing the last word 'food' and 'best'; he had no idea that he had said almost everything she had said at the same time and on the same line. "Oops. he said. He knew that there was good food there from his one year of being an exile, this was his main job before he missed Hogwart. "On, me then. I've got too much coin in my pocket, be nice to spend it," smiled Andrian as she took his hand which he brought up and gave it a gentle kiss on her hand.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:32 pm

"And you fail as well love, I am paying. You want to spend your coin? Go buy your tux and that my love is final." She smiled beautifully up at him. "But lead the way to this place, I am starving and could eat a dragon I am so hungry." To show her point her stomach growled and she laughed before looking at the other two.

"Now that there is no room for argument, lets go eat!"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top