The Beginning of Something Great - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Beginning of Something Great - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Beginning of Something Great

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Beginning of Something Great - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning of Something Great

Post by Haley Kantal Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Haley sighed, "Azt hiszem, fájt volna. Although I really hate shopping, there's nothing better to do." She gave them a half smile. Watching the two of them closely, she began to miss Hafiz, she hadn't really seen him since the yull ball.

((I suppose it wont hurt.))
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Something Great - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beginning of Something Great

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Belle tilted her head at the language but nodded. "All right, so where to first? I do need some new black nail polish and some new eyeshadow...I have run low with all the balls and dates." This last part she smiled at Andrian.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Haley laughed to herself quietly, "Erm sorry, I was just saying it couldn't hurt. And anywhere is fine. I'm just tagging along."
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Belle nodded and then taking Andrian's hand began to lead the way to a store right around the corner she knew about, it was called Morgana's...it catured to the more exotic needs, like body jewelry, goth and metal clothing and beauty accessories.

"This place is great and they don't charge an arm and a leg." She said as they went through the door into a darker shop with acid rock playing in the background and black lights here and there in the dimly lit room.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Haley rolled her eyes, it wasn't her kind of environment, but she was willing to give it a chance. Looking around she noticed a few things that she liked, "Én meg kell tanulni nem bíró oly gyorsan." she muttered to herself.

((I should learn not to judge so fast.))
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 am

Belle laughed and left Andrian looking at things at his own pace as she headed to the counter. A woman with hair as black as Belle's but cut just below her shoulders with blue streaks smiled.

"Hey Belle, what can I get you?"

Belle smiled, "Hey Morgana, I was hoping you had that black rose nail paint still in stock?"

Morgana nodded and pulled a bottle out from a box behind the counter. "Yep, this stuff sure is popular."

"It has great color and glitter to it. Plus it lasts really long." Belle said as she took the bottle. "And also any of the Midnight Party eyeshadow?"

Morgana handed her the silver case with the rose on top. "Last one, I figured I would keep it back here till someone that truely loves it came along."

Belle laughed, "Again great color and shimmer to it. Plus not only to you get the black, but the purple, green and silver too."

"I do love them on your eyes Belle."

"Thanks Morgana, I am just going to look around." She then waved and walked on to see if there was anything else she wanted at the moment.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:53 am

Haley looked at Belle with surprise, "Megértetted?" she raised a brow. "Can I see that nail polish you just got?" She had seen the glitter sparkle when the light hit it just the right way, she thought it was a pretty color.

((Do you understand))
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:03 am

Belle caught a flash of what the girl's thoughts were and shook her head. "No I do not understand, I try really hard not to read people but sometimes I catch glimpses now and again when I am not paying attention." She explained, she then smiled and handed it to her. "It is one of my fave colors, besides Emerald Lust." She explained.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 am

As he let Belle do her things, grab what she needed. Andrian smiled as she spoke to one of her friends and then started to turn around to continue browsing the stuff in the shop. Then he saw some fake eye piercer, just like the real one he had just took off after his last suicidal attempt.

"Hey Andrian, how are you. I haven't seen you like ages, not after you tried to kill youself!"

"Hey man, whats up," laughed Andrian shaking his friends hand and patting him in the back. "Good to see you, Morgana."

"Two years did good on you, your looking sexy and handsome," Morgana said making a square with his finger and then shook her hand. "What can I get for you?" she asked.

"Oh, these thank you. I want to scare my fiance over there," said Andrian pointing at Belle and showed him the two fake pierce in his other hand.

Morgana turned her head around and saw who he was posting. "Oh your both engaged?" she asked.

"Yeah," nodded Andrian, "Why?"

Morgana laughed at his reaction. "Nothing your both my favorite customers," she said taking the fake eye pierce and did her stuff in the counter and gave it to him. "Here you go." Morgana said. "Oh and by the way congratulation."

Andrian laughed and nodded, hugging her and then waved her goodbye. Slowly putting on his fake eye pierced as he walked carefully towards Belle. "Hey, Belle. Look what I've got," he grinned.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Haley took the nail polish, she had fallen in love with it. She smiled. "It's a very nice color." Haley handed it back to her and then looked around.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top