Relaxing for once {{open}} - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing for once {{open}} - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing for once {{open}}

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing for once {{open}} - Page 4 Empty Re: Relaxing for once {{open}}

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 pm

"Well i'm glad you got some sleep then. Yes i did cook this food, I've lived on my own for quite some time and figured that being able to cook helps a lot. Let me know if you like it or not." He said smiling at her softly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 pm

Dora smiled and tucked into her breakfast. It was a good skill to know, to be able to cook. She should have learnt years ago but it seemed she’d never got around to doing it. Hogwarts food paled in comparison to what Subastian had cooked up and she was definitely glad she was trying new things. She never would have touched the food had it been from somewhere else. She wasn’t just eating it to be polite either; it was genuinely very good food. Well, she hadn’t really had a good hearty meal since she was very young. She barely touched the food at Hogwarts because it would go to waste anyway. She’d just take a piece of fruit and a handful of sunflower seeds or some nuts and leave for the forest again. “It’s very, very good.” She said, picking up her mug of pumpkin juice. “Why do you live on your own? I would have figured the Ministry would send your home or find a family for you to live with."

Hypocrite her mind said triumphantly. It was true though, she was there saying that and yet she’d been hiding from the Ministry since her mother’s disappearance. She was scared that she would be sent to a family she didn’t know anything about. She wasn’t happy about living alone in that ruin of a house but she saw that she had no other choice. “I-if you don’t want to explain that’s fine. There are some things everyone keeps to themselves.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 pm

"I'm not one who should be around humans because of my condition. I choose a life of soliditude so that i would not be able to harm others around me." Subastian said looking at her as he continued to eat his food. "A werewolf is a very dangerous creature and should not be taken for granted. I choose to live on my own so that i could keep everyone around me safe as well as having my independence."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Dora shook her head and broke one of the sausages in half to get some air to it. She looked up and hesitantly met his gaze. She couldn't remember if her magic had put the glamour’s on automatically but a quick glance down at her hands proved that she'd forgotten to. "You're not dangerous, Subastian. I know it sounds like a cliché but you're not dangerous. Werewolves are just overgrown puppies that just need some love and attention. Granted there are problems but they can be overcome. I mean... you shouldn't have to be alone all of the time. It's not fair on you. People isolate themselves for various reasons but just because someone was sadistic enough to make you have to deal with something you don't deserve doesn't mean you have to suffer for it. You're a werewolf for one night out of a month. You are allowed to live your life the way you want to."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:52 am

"I'm a werewolf three nights a month. The moon stays full for three days and nights, so i am forced to become a werewolf each of the three nights. The third night is when the moon is at it's fullest, i have no choice than to become a werewolf. we may be like overgrown puppies but not all of us are safe to be around Amadora. Not all of us take wolfsbane each night so we won't be monsters. I'm afraid to let my own girlfriend any where near me on those nights. It scares me beyond belief that she might be there when i transform and not know wheather or not i might hurt her. You can be around werewolves without fear because you smell like one of us, even though it's been a while since you were harmed like that." Subastian said looking at her then looking down, he was ashamed of what he was and couldn't bare to look at anyone because he knew that he wasn't human and they were.

((OCC: Wow i'm amazed i wrote that much down! I is proud of myself now!! Woot XD))
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:32 am

Three nights… damn… what made her say one? Three damn nights of probable hell. Three nights, why did that ring a bell? It probably had something to do with her father. She was under the impression it was one. However that was probably the work of her mind constantly blocking unpleasant experiences. She wasn’t exactly going to mention any particular ‘accidents’ that had occurred because he didn’t need to know. Three nights though. What was so important about it? Apart from the fact that they were full moon fazes. How could that have slipped her mind? What made her think of one?

Dora’s eyebrows knitted together in frustration. It had to be something to do with lunar fazes. She knew she got some serious side effects from the werewolf attack in her early days but it wasn’t as bad as one would have thought. She needed to think though, to try and grasp what was so wrong. She didn’t care if she smelt like the wolf that had hurt her, all smells eventually wear off and even then she still wouldn’t bat an eyelid when going out there. She didn’t care. Death wasn’t something that exactly bothered her. She wasn’t terrified of it like most people. She was on the brink of death every time she went home. She was used to it so dying would be, in a way, some sort of relief.

She sighed and put the breakfast on the ground beside her. Perhaps reality was setting in or her tiny stomach had, had enough of food. She definitely didn’t want to eat anymore. It would tide her over for a week or so and she’d just pick up some fruit and nuts at breakfast before leaving for the grounds or class. Sleep would be a onetime thing it seemed as the numbness was slowly returning. The ball was definitely starting to roll and reality was coming back. She’d probably start counting the minutes before a memory relapse if she wasn’t careful.

It was truly amazing how fast things could change for her. It did sadden her slightly but nothing could last as long as the human heart or mind would hope. Everything and everyone went away eventually. She’d get used to being alone again and everything would be fine. Although, what had really changed, honestly? Not a lot it seemed. She sighed and ran and hand through her curls which were settling back onto her shoulders without complaint.

“It changes nothing.” Dora said finally. “The day I stop smelling like him won’t change anything. For some it would be suicide but what are you truly changing? You’re either hastening the inevitable or putting a damper on your very existence. I am sorry but I don’t agree with you. It all depends on the wolf and the person on the outside. In a way it’s only primal instincts that humans over the years have lost. You’re not ruled by the moon but how you work with the person you become when under its spell - if that’s what you want to call it. No one is dangerous or monstrous, use those words when describing Death Eaters or Greyback if you want to go that far.” she stopped and smiled a little. “Besides, my safety isn’t at the top of my priorities.”

(There was rather a lot here P: Just read the speech ... lol)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:02 am

Subastian looked at her and sighed, "Your safety should be your concern when dealing with people like me." He got up stretched when he realized that there was a hole in his shirt. He sighed softly knowing that he would just have to deal with it. "Your probably right about the DE's and Greyback but i still think i'm a monster."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Dora sighed and looked down at her hands. She brushed her finger along one of the deep, crater-like scars and bit her lip. “My safety was forfeited long ago.” She looked up at Subastian and wondered why werewolves hated themselves so. She would have preferred that over the scars that she had to live with. Thankfully she knew how to harness full-body glamours but sometimes the weather would be fickle and affect her magic. It was horrible and vain but it would have been better to deal with than the constant reminder that someone had died because they weren’t in control – because they lost their control. It wasn’t fair. “Everyone has a price, even the Death Eaters. No one is evil from birth. Each person still has a child-like innocence inside them. Even your counterpart has a sweet side that can be called upon. Werewolves aren’t monsters. I don’t believe it, no matter what anyone says.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:47 pm

"Well if your gonna stay out here Amadora you'd better stay close to me and not go wandering off on your own. If you do you just may find yourself like me or worse." Subastian said looking at her seriously. "There's two more nights of a full moon stay close and please don't try anything that could get you killed."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:32 pm

"It seems as if Merlin intended that fate for me as it is." Dora said, getting up off of the floor. She didn't want to sit down anymore. She'd always felt awkward having discussions with people when they were stood up and she was sat down. They needed to be level in some respect, she always felt as if the person stood had the upper hand and she didn't like that. She didn't like feeling out of control despite her insecurities. “I’m not a fool, Subastian. I have been keeping myself alive for years and it has always seemed as if someone has been working against me." Dora said sharply. "Death would be a release from this cruel reality."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top