Relaxing for once {{open}} - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing for once {{open}} - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing for once {{open}}

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing for once {{open}} - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing for once {{open}}

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Subastian looked at her and said, "Well i can smell a wolf on you. Not like the scents of the other wolves in the forest but one i'm not familiar with. Most of us werewolves are like a bunch of overgrown puppies. Most of us are just trying to act like there's nothing wrong and we try to show that we are harmless to people if they are not scared enough to get close enough to us. Like you, your not afraid to get close to one of us and you try to make us happy."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:53 pm

Dora smiled at him and nodded. "I've always wanted to make it up to the man that lost his life because neither of them were in control. I don't know but I think that it is something he's always wanted me to do. I suppose in a strange way both people have always been with me, guiding me almost." Like my father, she added mentally. "Vampires are a completely different kettle of fish but are equally as playful once in the mood for it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 pm

"Yeah they can be allies when they want to be." Subastian said remembering that night in the woods when the COL was chasing the werewolves and some vampires involved themselves with the werewolves.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Dora's eyes wandered back to the orange flames and she watched as they danced and crackled in the night. She loved watching a fire. However, it was rare to get warmth like that at Spinner's End. It was that stunning reminder that made the Ravenclaw shiver. No heating, just blanket upon blanket thrown around the house in an attempt to insulate it. The windows and doors had been boarded up and she had huge candles secured to banisters and bits of furniture that would light the house in a dim light.

"They scare the Thestral's, though." Dora said sadly. "They're quite creatures anyway and I never seem to get the vampire diet cycle here right. At least the Thestral's are used to wolves running about the forest. I think they get a bit skittish if they know a vampire is running around."

More than skittish. She thought ruefully, remembering the protective circle she’d been pushed into when she was last in the forest during a feeding cycle. It was a pure accident but she had a few bruises seeing as the fear from the Thestral’s outweighed the gentle nature that she knew them for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:21 pm

"Yeah i've seen the Thestrals alot. I tend to help protect them when the vampire's feeding cycle is going on. They are very gentle creatures and i would hate if something bad happened to them." Subastian said softly.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:37 pm

"They appreciate it." Dora smiled. "A lot. I don't know what I do if the Thestrals left the forest. It would be awfully quiet if they did and the forest would seem more sinister. At least with them there, there is a little ray of happiness."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:39 pm

"No they haven't left the forest yet. I'm hoping they won't cause it would be one less gentle animal in the forest." Subastian said softly looking into the forest. "They make everything better."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Dora agreed wholeheartedly. If it wasn't for them and every other animal - magical or not, she would have been six feet under a long time ago. She didn't know how she had found the will to live but somehow she had and it seemed to be getting better. Less memory relapses which meant there was some kind of normality forming. However, she was getting clumsier which proved to be difficult. It was getting better though. She was getting better.

"They accept people so readily." Dora said thoughtfully, her eyes watching the flames dance for them. "It sort of makes me feel more accepted. I know I won't be but there is some sort of reassurance there, knowing that someone cares; even if they aren't human."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:40 pm

"Yeah sometimes having acceptance by an animal is better than acceptance by a human." Subastian said softly looking at her. He stood up and stretched his long arms yawning like a werewolf. On him it looked goofy and redickious, the moon began showing through the trees and he looked at her. His eyes changed colors and he ripped through his robes becoming a werewolf right in front of her. He shook his big body and walked over to where she was sitting and layed down next to her nudging her with his head.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Bugger. Dora thought, upon seeing the moon. She'd forgotten what day it was. She'd forgotten the lunar cycle and everything. That frustrated her more than anything. She couldn't believe she'd been so careless and forgetful but seeing Subastian as a wolf made her smile a little. She'd still be able to entertain even if she'd forgotten all about the Full Moon. She knew she'd berate herself for it the next day but right now she knew she could relax.

Dora felt him nudge her and she giggled. At least she wasn't being sat on, though. It was a plus seeing as she doubted that her body could deal with being sat on again. Dora took her hand from out of her lap and began to run her fingers through the light fur that sort of dusted every wolf's body. None had huge expanses of fur but Subastian's was thicker than most. At least he'd keep warm though.

"You are beautiful aren't you?" she murmured, brushing the fur back and flipping it forward again. She loved how it all just sprang back into place and sometimes wished her hair would do the same. "Very beautiful indeed." she said, scratching between his ears. Dora a few more twigs into the fire and watched as it crackled. She ran her hand down his spine a few times to put some more warmth into his body and went back to playing with the fur. She knew it would be a long night but it would be beyond worth it. Everything she got from it and hopefully what he got. A friend and someone to have fun with during probably one of the most dreaded days of the month.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top