Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 13 Empty Re: Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 13, 2008 7:06 pm

"Hey Jess! Come on sit with us!" she said and added to Zoe: "Yeah real relaxation with 2 classes of divination with Prof.Triloni." she said sarcasticly as she moved aside to make room for Jess.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 13 Empty Re: Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 8:00 pm

" I'll trade you." Zoe said to Mariana. "I would go almost anywhere to keep from having to deal with Snape. Today I am just not in the mood for him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 14, 2008 6:13 pm

"One more class with Snape?Nooo way I had enough." she said absolutely refusing
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 9:13 pm

"Yea I thought you would say that." Zoe said as she stood up and grabbed her bag. "Can't blame me for trying. Well got to run. I really don't want detention. Catch you guys later." Zoe waved as she left the great hall going down to the dungens for potions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 15, 2008 6:06 am

"Later Zoe!" waved Mariana behind her and turned to Jess: "So are you going with me to divination or what? she asked while she grabbed her bag with books.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Zoe entered the Great Hall after most of everyone was already seated and eating. She wondered over to the Hufflepuff table and sat down. She was a reck. She laid her head on the table for a few seconds trying to regain her self, but that wasn't all that easy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 15, 2008 8:19 pm

[So I suppose that evening?]
Mariana walked into great hall looking like someone just hit her from all tiredness: "Cursed classes!" she said yawning with big wish to fall asleep at the table,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 4:53 am

(yea sorry just moved us up a lil bit)

Zoe saw Mariane walking toward their table. When she sat down Zoe said, "Girl you look as bad as I feel. You have a bad day to?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 16, 2008 11:25 am

Jess decided to sit next to the Hufflepuffs again so he sat next to Mari and rolled his eyes. "Another boring Ancient Runes lesson. I mean." He said then sighed "How are you guys anyway?" he asked looking up
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri May 16, 2008 7:25 pm

Mariana hardly listened: "Better Ancient Runes then double class of Divination." she muttered falling asleep moment later on Jess's shoulder.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top