Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 16 Empty Re: Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue May 27, 2008 10:57 am

"Glad to hear it Diggory. And no Potter, I'm not discussing tactics here, I'm merely asking about her practising timetable. Surely you can see that?" She said, with a twinkle in her eye. "I'll be keeping my eye on you..." She said as she walked away, towards the entrance of the Great Hall.

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 16 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 16 Empty Re: Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 27, 2008 11:35 am

jess nearly fell off the bench with his laughing. When he stopped he said in a slightly not calm voice "What do you think she meant by that? Not ALL the time?"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 4:24 pm

"You never know, but lets hope not." Zoe was having trouble keeping her laughter down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 am

Jess chuckled and said "Well i do need my alone time. I really can't stand not having my 'Jess' alone thinking time' at least twice a week."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 10:27 pm

"Yea you have to have the time to come up with all your witty comebacks" Zoe chuckled at the and sipped her juice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu May 29, 2008 7:41 am

Jess chuckled again "How was that a comeback?" He asked with a frown "I mean it. I like to have my thinking space every now and then." He said still trying to see the wit in his last comment.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu May 29, 2008 7:31 pm

Mariana looked as Prof stepped away: "Curse my day.Food,Classes,Detention and Quiditch trainings!" she said bored.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 10:53 pm

Zoe looked at Jess, "I didn't mean it that way. There wasn't directed toward your last comment. I was talking in general. I know what you mean it is always good to have some time alone. Just look at Mari, her day is horrible. She will end up very stressed before it is all over with." Zoe looked in Mari direction, feeling kinda sorry for her. But she herself had a lot to do today as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri May 30, 2008 8:17 am

Jess chuckled and moved over closer to Mari. Looking a little like this ( Suspect ) he then pulled her into a big hug and kissed her forehead "You alright?" He asked in a friendly voice
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 3:23 pm

"Ok guys, I'm going to leave you two to it. Got to go get ready for class. See you at lunch in not before." Zoe grabbed her bag and went out to the grounds wondering what Care for Magicial Creatures held in store today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top