Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 15 Empty Re: Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 24, 2008 1:57 am

Jess nodded and said "Yes. It's quite hot at the moment. DId you have a good snooze?"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 15 Empty Re: Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 2:54 am

"Yea its a little hot in here." Zoe continued to snack on some food watching Jess and Mariana. "Awww you two are cute. I'm jealous. I wish I had someone to snuggle with." Zoe said with a sign.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 24, 2008 5:00 am

Jes grinned broadly and said "I'm sure you'll find someone."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat May 24, 2008 6:53 pm

[[Oi! Divination rocks :p. Joke...xD]]
Professor Tiquelle was sitting at the staff table, when she looked down at her house to see what was going on. The Hufflepuffs had a variety of other houses sitting with them. Only the Huffles allowed that, they were so accepting and friendly. She made her way down, to talk to a few students.
"Diggory, [[well, that's how teachers address students]] have you been practising your Quidditch? We need to make sure the team is ready for all of the matches this year." She asked her.

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 15 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun May 25, 2008 1:33 am

Jess smiled and said "Maybe you shouldn't discuss your tactics here Professor. I'm the enemy you know."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2008 7:03 pm

Zoe was finally done eating and pushed her plate away. She begain sipping her pumpkin juice and turned back to Jess. "Yea I guess your right, I will. It just doesn't ever feel like it." Zoe sighs as she looked up at the Professor as she started talking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon May 26, 2008 3:20 am

Jess looked over at the Slytherin table "That Jack guy is alright." He said grinning an evil grin
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 26, 2008 6:45 pm

"Yes Professor twice a day when I am not on detention." answered Mariana to Jem.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2008 7:15 pm

Zoe just sat there watching Jess and Mari. She followed Jess's gaze to the Slytherin table. "Jack who?," she asked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon May 26, 2008 9:28 pm

Jess chuckled at something ((Jack just hit me in R/L)) and pointed directly at Jack Harkness "Jack Harkness. He's new here." he said in a casual tone.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top