Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 12 Empty Re: Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Post by Kat Piper Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:23 am

{well I didn't feel like going and looking at how to spell it. I can't spell you know that.Razz}

"Is something the matter?" She asked looking at Betsy with some question.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table - Page 12 Empty Re: Chillin' at the Hufflepuff Table

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:35 am

"No nothing is the matter, I am just sad because the slytherins are getting in a rut." Betsy sighed.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat Piper Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:55 pm

"I see well that would make me do the same." She said "Oh blast! I need to go feed Scarlet. I'll be back." with that she got up and headed to towards the Hufflepuff commons.
Kat Piper
Kat Piper

Number of posts : 991

https://www.facebook.com/taylaface

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 4:41 am

Zoe walked in and went over to the Hufflepuff table and dropped her bag on the floor. She didn't realize how hungry she was until now. She would be glad to eat. She began to eat her lunch alone when someone sat down across from her and said hello unexpectaly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 12, 2008 5:55 pm

"Hey Zoe!" said Mariana across her: "Hungry are we?" she asked kindly eating her salad very slow like she wasn't hungry.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 6:09 pm

"Oh, Yea sorry. I didn't even realize how hungry I was." Zoe said. She decided that she should probably stop eating before she made herself sick. She knew better than to skip breakfast this morning. Zoe turned to Mariana and asked, "So how has your day been so far?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 12, 2008 7:00 pm

"Double potions with Prof.Snape,double class with that cow Umbridge.It was awfull!" she said angrly while she was talking about Snape and Umbridge.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2008 10:46 pm

"Yikes I can understand that. Sorry to hear it but look at it this way at least it over now. At least for the day. So you can relax. I have Snape this afternoon and am really not looking forward to it. I hate that class." Zoe said. She sat back and just looked around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 13, 2008 11:24 am

((I'm gonna join you here.))
Jess was very bored ((In R/L to)) When he saw some friends. He walked up to them and gestured to the table. Mind if i sit with you guys?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Zoe looked up and saw Jess walk over. "No not at all come on over and have a seat."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top