Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:31 am

Sophia looked at him confuse with her warm honey eyes. "Um no, not that I know."said Sophia honestly. Although she felt a electric shock that went through her as well when she grabbed his hand. "Ok that was odd."Sophia thought to herself not feeling that way before nor have a electric shock run through her whole body.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:35 am

Andrian looked down at the ground, confused. What could've he been feeling, the touch of her hands made him feel kind've aroused around her. "Okay," he nodded, finally accepting that it was just his imagination. He started to let her drag him into the longue room and began to sit down beside her. "Just my imagination," he thought not taking his eyes off sophia; with the same expression as before.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:43 am

Sophia gave him a soft warm smile when he sat down beside her. "So um, how is work?"Sophia asked him curiously as she took the blanket he was asleep with a few minute ago and wrapped herself in it. "Sorry, jut a habit of mine."said Sophia softly and then laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 am

"Quite," smiled Andrian, softly as he watched as she took the blanket she was asleep with and wrapped herself into it. He didn't know what he was feeling, but he couldn't take his eyes off her. "Stop that!" he snapped himself back to reality and turned away from ehr and saw that there was a burn't photo on the ground and a broken frame lying next to it. "What this?" he asked walking over to the picture and picked it up, seeing a picture of them on their honeymoon.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:20 am

Sophia looked at what he was looking at and sighed. "Um... well I thought eeing how we weren't together I thought I'll just burn stuff about the pass about us."said Sophia looking down at her blanket playing with it. "I had it up there for awhile, but I decided to take it down and burn it for it reminbded me of the pass to much."said Sophia almost telling the truth. The truth was Sohia was looking at the picture before she fell alseep and she was so upset and hurt that she threw the picture on the floor and burned it with her wand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top