Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:06 am

Sophia shook her head. "I can't tell them that, the expect alot out of me I'm Head Girl and a seventh year!"said Sophia as she got his and put it on the counter in front of him. "Besides I need all these classes to be a Healer."said Sophia softly. "So, how are things with you and Belle?"Sophia asked as she felt a weird feeling in her stomach as she said Belle's name. As she opened her butterbeer she took a drink of it and took a seat across from him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:12 am

"They can give you the homework another time; i hate seeing your get stress over homework," frowned Andrian then smiled at her when she gave him his drink, taking a sip of it but when she mention Belle's name he looked at her quickly feeling awkward about the topic. "Yeah. We're going great, we're just about to let her family meet him, we finally decided they should know me a little to see if i'm good enough for her," he said and stopped when he thought he went a little too far.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:18 am

Sophia smiled and took his hand and squeezed it gently."Thanks for worrying about me, but I'll do alright there's nothing I can't handle."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile. As he told her they were doing great and he was going to meet her family she felt like someone knocked the win out of her. "That's um... great I'm happy for you!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm fake smile. As she held back tears she looked down at her butterbeer with interest and avoided looking at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:21 am

"Thanks," smiled Andrian as he drank half his firewhiskey down his throat to down the guilt with the burning sensation in his throat. He looked at her and noticed that she looked down at her butterbeer with interest; she seemed to be doing that a lot lately, looking away from him and pretended to be interested into something else. "What about you and Tim?" he asked trying to let her get back at him because it hurt him as well seeing her with Timonthy; he was much more handsomer then he was.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:29 am

Sophia looked up when he asked her how she and Tim were. "Were doing fine, he brought me a real pretty sapphire necklace for christmas."said Sophia as she waved her wand as a box came towards her she grabbed it and opened it. "Isn't it jut beautiful?"Sophia asked her eyes sparkling as she looked at the necklace. Sophia felt odd showing thiss to him, for she still had feelings for him.

Spoiler:
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 am

Andrian smiled at her, hiding the pain of hearing that she had brough her a nice necklace. The way he saw the sparkle in her eyes at the mention of him. "Yeah," he smiled at her and dranked the rest of his dirnk.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:04 am

Sophia looked at him and noticed he drank hi firewhiskey more quickly then usual. "Ae you ok?"Sophia asked with worry in her eyes. As she closed the box she took a drink of her butterbeer finishing the rest and got her a firewhiskey. "You want to talk more in the living room?"ophia asked seeing how the hard wood stool were hurting her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:28 am

Andrian looked back at Sophia, feeling like the wind had knocked him over. "Nothing. I'm glad your happy," he forced a smile onto his face as he drank the rest of his drink then threw it into the bin. He turned around and looked at Sophia again, he was glad that she was happy even though it hurt just a slight bit. "Yeah, sure. That's sounds good."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 am

Sophia nodded and gave him a soft warm smile. "Well thanks Andrian that means alot to me!"said Sophia as she jumped off the stool and grabbed her firewhiskey. "Well come on Mr. Potter."said Sophia grabbing his hand she started dragging him to the living room that was once theres. Sophia felt a electric shock go through her whole body when she grabbed hi hand.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:25 am

"No problem." Andrian smirked as he watched as she jumped off the stool and grabbed his hand. "Okay," he said, shakily as he felt a electric shock go through his whole body as she took his hand. He gasped and pulled her back and looked confusingly at her. "Did you shock me?" he asked having no idea what he was really feeling.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top