Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) Empty Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:28 am

Sophia was in the kitchen looking out the kitchen window as the rain fell down calmly and peacefully on the ground. Sophia knew she should be out doing something but she hasn't been in the mood for anything lately with her mind on Andrian. She doesn't know why she's so drawn to him, but everything about him he loves, the way he smile at her and how he's so caring. Sighing to herself Sophia waved her wand at the dirty dishes as they went to the sink and started washing themselves. As Sophia curled up under the blankets she started reading her book thinking she would stop thinking about him. As she started reading her mind started to wonder on how it was if her and Andrian got back together.

"Ugh... stop it Sophia he's with someone and so are you and your both happy!"Sophia told herself angrily as she tossed her book back on the couch beside her. Sophia knew she basicall had everything a girl could ask for, a family, a loving boyfriend but inside she wan't happy she wanted more he wanted to be with the one who helped her make her family. But outside Sophia was a girl who faked everything and there was only a couple of people who when she wan't happy and she was faking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) Empty Re: Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 am

Sounds of brakes screechings, car door closing....

Rain poured onto the ground; - but it wasn't heavy; nothing but a small drops from the sky. Andrian got out of his car and made his way to Sophia's house. He had all dressed well today, nothing too fancy, he hated fancy clothing, it wasn't comfortable so he wanted to dress casual today; he was wearing a black jacket, grey shirt and blue jeans. "Hello anybody home?" he knocking his 'signature' on the door; only she knew who it was.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian)) Empty Re: Getting you out of my head is hard when you constantly there! ((Andrian))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:54 am

Sophia heard Andrian knock and frozed. "Um... yeah hold on I'll be right there!"said Sophia as she looked at herself in the mirror and seen she looked horrible. As she waved her wand at herself she became more like herself. As she looked at herself she smiled and ran towards the door and opened it. "Andrian, what are you doing here? not that I'm glad to see you, please come in."said Sophia soflty letting him in.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:09 am

"Just wanted to see how you were going," said Andrian smiling, softly at her as he removed his hands from his pocket and wrapped his arm around her - hugging her tightly. He pulled away from her and started to make his way into her house. Oh, how he miss this house! -- Andrian looked around the house and then looked back at her, smiling softly. "I haven't been here in a while," he smirked and sighed heavily as he took her intoxicating; promegrante scent inside.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:16 am

"Well I'm glad you stop by Andrian, and I'm doing fine."said Sophia soflty giving him a soft warm smile and hugging him back.As she seen him look around the house she smiled. "Hasn't changed one bit, it's still the way you remember it."said Sophia softly a she let go of him after realizing she was still holding him. Sophia nodded when he aid he hasn't been here in awhile."Yeah I know you haven't in a very long time."said Sophia softly looking away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 am

"That good," nodded Andrian as he took off his jacket, revealing only his grey shirt which outlined the muscle on his chest and showed his massive muscle on his arm. Then he placed it neatly on the chair in front of him; noticing that she had just been sleeping just by looking at the blanket and how it was all crumpled up. "Yeah," he said smiling as he turned around and folded his arm, smiling his cute devilish smile. "It so homey," he laughed, softly and searched for her eyes.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:32 am

Sophia swallowed hard when he took off his jacket as his shirt showed his muscular figure. "Sophia stop!"she thought to herself as she sook the thought how he looked without his shirt on. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he told her her eyes were so honey and he looked into them. "Thanks, Andrian."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh once again. "So um, you hungry or anything?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 am

"Yeah, a drink would be nice," he nodded and smirked when he ehard her laughing when he said that it felt so homey. Andrian smiled at her and started to walk around the house, picking up the book she was reading and skimmed through the page, looked at the title and placed it down. "Did I interuppt something?" he asked, feeling guilty if he had interuppted her little nap. She looked so cute when she was sleeping -- so peaceful. He would've snuck into the house and watch her sleep but only if he knew.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:51 am

"Ok, what would you like, firewhiskey, butterbeer?"Sophia asked as she walked towards the kitchen. As he asked if he interuppt anything she shook her head. "Oh not at all, I just woke up alittle before you came over."said Sophia softly. "I might take one again, I'm alittle tired from homework and stuff."said Sophia softly. "So, how are thing going?"Sophia asked softly as she made her way to the kitchen and opened the fridge and got her a butterbeer.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:58 am

"Firewhiskey," smiled Andrian as he let her walked pass him and toward the kitchen. Then when she said that he was not interuppting her at all, she had woken up a little be earlier before he came. "Oh, phew," smirked Andrian carefully setting down her book and walked into the kitchen watching as she bent down to get his drink. He then looked around and leaned against the kitchen. "You don't have to do so many. Tell them it too much." Andrian said and looked down at her. "So how Timonthy?"
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top