The Yule Ball - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Yule Ball - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Yule Ball

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Yule Ball - Page 10 Empty Re: The Yule Ball

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:23 am

Danny chuckled lightly taking the laddle used to pour some punch in the small cup. He take a small sip and then said "Well we could dance or something if ya want."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:25 am

She put her empty cup down after she finished off her punch. "Sure." she said smiling. Dancing was something she could do fairly well. Her mother practically beat it into her and her cousin when they were growing up so much that they made the perfect dance pair when they danced. "I just might be a little rusty I haven't danced with someone other than my cousin in ages."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:29 am

"It's okay," he said smiling "I haven't danced in over 2 years. So it's good practice." He extended his arm in a way to ask 'want to dance' and had an innocent smile along with the gesture.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:31 am

She placed her hand in his and smiled. "Well then I won't be the only one." she replied as they made their way onto the dancefloor, a bit nervous but otherwise good.

((Sorry I got hit in the head today and I promise better posts tomorrow))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 am

[Ouch that sucks Sad]

Danny had moved his right arm up high and his left hand on Christys waist as he moved through the floor almost flawlessy doing the waltz. He never really like that dance, yet everyone was doing that as well. Yet the other lookede more awkward when it came to that. "You're good," he said with a smile
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Jess was up in his office when he took a look at his desk, right there at the top he saw a small piece of parchment with an invitation for the yule ball on it. "Jeese, that's tonight," he muttered to himself, waving his wand and changing into a set of navy blue robes, with shimmering, moving stars all over it, and the occasional snitch floating past. "Nothing like magic for a magical evening" he thought to himself as he walked down into the great hall. Once he opened the door and saw everyone else he frowned. So... he was just a little out of place looking... "well," he thought, "As long as i look the part, i might as well act as the old coot character," he decided walking up to a nearby student and shouting. "Did i ever tell you i invented a broom that could go to the moon?" Before running off, arms flapping like a bird, and loudly singing "Tralalalalalalalala"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Christabelle Whittle wrote:"You aren't the only one..." Christabelle practically mumbled having spotted the headmaster when Abbey pointed him out. "Thanks for warning me Abbs." she said looking at her, "I think I need to go with you on that one." she said looking at him. "Abbey do you want some punch?" she asked looking at her.

"Sure!" Abbey said. Abbey was feeling rather bored with this whole ball; the music was boring, and the only one she knew here was Christy!
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:11 pm

"Champions, and your dates, come here!" Shacklebolt said angrily, ushering them towards the staff table. He saw only Christy and Abbey, still, better than nothing.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Christ, Danny thought with certain anger. He wanted to avoid Shacklebolt yet it was inevidable. "Alright let's go see what he wants," he said quietly and stopped dancing with Christy. He began to walk over to Shacklebolt bearing 1000 pound weights on his shoulders.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:15 pm

"Thanks." she said as he complimented her dancing. It was one of a few good talents she had that she didn't let the world see very often. "You aren't so bad yourself." she continued to say until she heard Shacklebolt call out for the champions. She groaned out loud. "Yeah better to get it over with now than to make him mad." She said walking with him past Abbey grabbing her along with her date to go to the headmaster.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top