The Yule Ball - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Yule Ball - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Yule Ball

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Yule Ball - Page 5 Empty Re: The Yule Ball

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:30 am

Great, I'll go put down the flowers and chocolates. Nikki said, as she quickly walked to a vacant seat and table and put the gifts on the table and then quickly walked back to him. Bet you're going to say that was quick, eh? Nikki asked. It comes with vampirism. Nikki nodded and grinned. Shall we? Nikki asked, putting her hand out waiting for him to take it and guide them to the dancefloor.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:43 am

"Yes I'm enjoying myself too. But if you guys are willing to have a little more fun. My two friends and I plan to spike to punch and we may need a little more help trying to sneak it in."She whispered to Della.

Rosalie then felt a slight touch on her back. It gave her a familar feeling. It was a feeling she terribly missed. It was Elijah. He explained to Julia and her that the booze was behind the bookcase in the entrance hall. Rosalie was already figureing out a plan to try and get into the punch.

Her body immediatly went 360 degrees when Eli whispered in her ear. She simply made her mind stop time to grasp it all. She smiled when he told her she looked beautiful.

Its not hard to believe he still has that same effect on me. Does he know that? she thought.

Rosalie had to admit she missed him. She missed him conversating with her, she missed his laugh, his smile. That whisper in her ear brought everything back in her head. Everything she tried to aviod. She couldn't help it, and no way of stopping it. She felt the way she felt, and that was that. She quickly came back down to earth agian. She chuckled at his remark for Julia. Althought it was a little true , Rosalie gave into the bad influence.

I already found him she thought. She gazed at him for a moment.
Only her thoughts in her head could keep her feelings a secret. She then walked with Julia to the entrance hall, pushing her thoughts aside for a later time.

Last edited by Rosalie Malfoy on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:02 am

Sophia walked into the Yule Ball and smiled. It was probably the last dance Sophia was going to have so why not come and have fun? As she seen her sister with a boy she didn't know she smiled warmly at her sister. As she looked around for Timothy she didn't see him anywhere around and sighed. As she walked over to a vacant seat she sat down and waited for Timothy. Sophia was wearing a long red dress that dragged on the floor when she walked with a long white pearl necklace and her hair down back and curly with very little make up and red lipgloss on.

Spoiler:
(Sophia's look and dress^)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:13 am

"Why would you be scared?" she asked looking at him. "So far you know more people here than I do." she said which was probably true. She knew people knew who she was but she didn't know who a good bit of them were. With any luck she wouldn't even be at the school next year.
"Well shall we go in?" she asked smiling sweetly holding out her hand to him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:31 am

Della Bancroft wrote:Della smiled wider when Miseria complimented her dress. "Thanks. I'm Della, by the way, Della Bancroft. We're in the same house and year. Can I?" Without waiting for an answer, Della settled herself on the bench next to Miseria.

She then raised her head to the blond that had approached them. When the blond introduced herself, Della quirked a smile; she had never seen the girl before, perhaps she was in a lower grade but that didn't matter to Della. "Hi," she greeted. "I'm Della Bancroft. I am actually. Wish I could be out on the dance floor, though."

Miseria nodded at Della, looking around now. And when came out with an idea to have fun, Miseria was already making a huge smile on her face. Fun, that was great! Running her fingers trough her blue hair again, she looked at the boy who came talking here and she couldn't just sit there and not see Rosalie's emotions when this Slytherin came around. Is she in love?

However she was thinking of that, she didn't say it out loud. She would ruin all this converesation between them. And when the boy finished with this whispering, Miseria looked at Della. She was the one whom Rosalie had whispered. Raising one eyebrow, she looked away. Rosalie already had another friend to talk with. Perhaps they are going to sneak away with this punch.

And when they were gone, Miseria sighed quietly. She reminded what Della said. "I don't dance, actually," she told out the truth. Miseria never had danced before and no one has ever invited her as well. So why should she dance now when no one of her friends are around? And anyways, who would like to dance with a blue haired freak, when there are a lot of pretty girls around. The answer was already clear. No one.

But this feeling that no one wants to dance with her made her even happier. People started to be friends with her, but still, they didn't want to have fun with her. And Miseria was nerd-like. She loved to study a lot and read. So why the hell would she want to have fun?

Although, she knew it was all lie. Of course she wanted to have fun with people. It was just a mask behind what she was hiding most of her life. Lies what she blurred in her mind, made her to act this way. Even christmas, what she loved... Now she even didn't want them. Again another lie with what she almost ruinded her life. Christmas was one of her favorite time of the year. She wouldn't hate it. Never. And soon she'll give up the presents what were ment for her friends.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:55 am

Danny extended and grabbed Christys hand "Okay," he said with an innocent smile planted on his face. He knew the ballroom was packed and it would be a nightmare. Yet for some reason he usually looked forward to it. Who could tell?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:00 pm

Abbey was quite bored already; she couldn't spot a single person she knew! Abbey then gasped when she saw Christy with a boy on the opposite side of the room from her. Finally, someone she knew! Abbey raced over to her and exclaimed, "Hey Christy! Thank goodness I found you! What are you doing?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Elijah watched the girls interestedly but his attention was drawn elsewhere once more. It wasn’t uncommon fro Eli to get bored and fix his attention to something or someone else. It was a habit that he had yet to loose but he wasn’t interesting in just sitting through the whole ball - especially if his girls managed to spike that damn punch which was actually pretty foul.

Elijah reached into the pocket of his blazer and pulled out a silver canteen type bottle. It was considerably smaller than those used in Muggle Wars but it worked a treat for holding rum and other such things thanks to an undetectable extension charm. Elijah glanced at the punch in the goblet and saw a plant looking quite innocent not so far from their table.

Promptly, Eli picked up both goblets and dumped the contents in the pot of that unfortunately placed plant. The plant groaned in protest and Eli smirked. He placed the goblets down on the table and took the cap off of the canteen. He poured a little of the dark liquid into the goblets and handed Amelia hers.

“Rum and coke.” Elijah told her with a smile. “better than the punch by far.” he chuckled.

Elijah couldn’t help but hear a little twang of un-identified emotion in Amelia’s words. It seemed as if she was almost envious of Rosalie and Julia. Elijah couldn’t quite work out why - they were his girls and he loved them to bits but it wasn’t like that at all. There was no way.

“Julia Traverse and Rosalie Malfoy. Slytherins and good ones to boot.” Elijah smiled. He remembered the first time he’d met Julia. He’d spoken all but a few words to her before identifying her with having some kind of phobia. Specifically man-phobia. Where as he’d met Rosalie at breakfast one morning tucked behind her Quidditch Book. “They are good friends most definitely. Julia has lost her mind in a storm drain where as Rosalie is a lot more reserved and proper lets just say.”

(This was shorter. I couldn't find much to say tbh.)
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Christabelle turned and was about to walk into the ball with Danny when her sister ran over and was practically yelling things. "Wow Abbey calm down just a bit ok?" she replied trying not to laugh. "We were just getting ready to walk into the ball. What about you."

She then felt extremely silly, "Sorry Danny, this is my adopted sister Abbey Dawn. Abbey this is Danny Thompson." she said introducing the two of them so he wouldn't think she had just been talking to a crazy girl or anything.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:32 pm

Lysander ran down the stairs to the great hall, late again. Straitening his tux he searched the room looking for Abbey.
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top