Sophia's Surprise - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Surprise - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Surprise

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Surprise - Page 8 Empty Re: Sophia's Surprise

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:52 am

Sammy sort of smiled and frowned at the same time when he asked her how she was doing. She could only think of the fact that Ne'os was in Azkaban and that he was going to die if she or someone else didn't do anything about it. "Well I don't want to go on with all the details but alot has changed with me. I think the last time I saw you, me and Andrian where together. Well me and him are only friends now and we have a child together. But I am now with Ne'os, and I have twins with him. Me and Ne'os are married. But other than that it's just school." Sammy said to him with a smiled and a half hearted laugh. She could tell that he didn't want to talk about himself so she left it alone.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 am

Danny raised an eyebrow at the mentioning of Andrian and her having a child. What child was that now for Andrian? 7th? 8th? He only smiled as he left those thoughts alone and said "Congratulations on marrying Ne'os" he smiled brightly "Sorry I missed the reception though. I could still get you a gift"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Matt had stayed in the back just watching people dance and all that. He was really just looking for something to do. He glanced around, this really was an awesome party. He walked up to Soph and grinned. Any chance of me being able to sing tonight? he whispered. He just felt like it, it was a kinda second gift to Soph.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:37 am

Subastian smiled and walked into the door, "Oh here's your present Soph. I saw it in a store and i thought you would like it." He handed her the rectangular shaped box that was wrapped in pink sparkly wrapping paper.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:05 am

Danny Thompson wrote:Danny nodded showing agreement then went over to Andrian. Yet he first noticed Dae and a rush of anger overswept him. His left fist clenced and his eyes went dark. He turned his head and walked towards Andrain. "I thought he died" he said not even mentioning Dae

Andrian laughed as he sae Danny looked at Dae with hint of anger in his eyes. He saw his left fist clencing and his eyes going dark but didn't say anything until he walked past Danny to get them both a cup of punch and came back to give him his drink. "By the way, now you've mention Dae. I kind've thought the same way as you did before," said Andrian all of a sudden, out of no where as he slipped past two couples to get to Danny and Samantha. "He just keep coming back," he chuckled handing Danny his cup of drink as he turned to Samantha with a wild grin on his face. "Hey Samantha, you look stunning tonight," he hugged her, tightly but not too tight then quickly pulled away.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:07 am

Christabelle sat in a chair rather bored now that the party was well underway. She wouldn't make an inclination to interrupt anyone that was there and having a good time so she figured she would just sit back and enjoy it. If anything Varod would eventually speak to her if he wanted to...other than that she didn't care.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:48 am

Sophia smiled as Samantha gave her the book about being a strong vampire. "Thanks Sammy, this would really come in handy and pluss I need book to read."said Sophia smiling and then hugging her. As she turned towards Subastian she smiled. "Aw thanks Bastian, i'm ure it would be a lovely gift."said Sophia as she walked over and put it on the gift table that already had tons of presents on it. As she heard Matt ask her if he could sing she smiled. "Of course Matt, go knock yourself out!"said sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:51 am

Nikki walked to Matt and smiled. There's a karoake machine in the corner over there. Nikki pointed. Have fun, I'm going to sing after you. Nikki smiled. What're going to sing anyways? Nikki asked curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:58 am

Well I plan on singing a song from a musical I did once. But I need some help. he said grinning at her. Ever hear of rent? he said. He walked up to the machine and waved his wand, there was a giant screen behind it that had the music video or whatever was playing during the sound. Nikki, would you care to join me? he smiled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:02 am

But I've never heard of rent! Nikki blushed. But I'd love to sing with you but you're going to have to something magicall-y to my mind like you did to Hannah's band. Nikki winked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top