Sophia's Surprise - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Surprise - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Surprise

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Surprise - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophia's Surprise

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:08 am

She had to fight not to shudder away from him. She still had several bites that were visably starting to heal from him. "Um thanks." she said forcing her very sweet yet diplomatic smile on her lips. She looked over at Dae and threw him a look saying that she was just there as a gesture to keep people from being suspicious about her since he knew who she truly was.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:17 am

Matt knocked on the door, It's Matt! he said. He was wearing a red shirt with a blue stripe across the middle blue on the arms and a red stripe on each arm and brown pants. His present in his arms, it was a good one. Am I late? Don't attack me cause I'm not Soph! he laughed. He was here just to enjoy himself, nothing to do with the Order or Confederacy. Just to have some fun.

Outfit
Spoiler:

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:41 am

Christy and Matt were in attendance how lovely Dae had the slight humdrum feeling that his extracurricular work was going to catch up to him at this party, and he really didn't want that to happen. "Hey every one where should I hid at? Also no one call me Minster tonight, It is just Dae Diggory." dae said with a genuine smile that almost never shown across his face, but that was because it was the only expression he could truly not mimic for political exploitation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:58 am

"I'm bored," Varod told her, glancing around. He knew there were probably confederacy people here, so he couldn't act like they were together...
C'mon, read my mind! Nod or shake head, is there any CoL here that could be trouble? he thought to Christy.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:01 am

Christy shook her head hearing what he had said. Of course she had lied. There were members of the confederacy here, she turned her attention to Dae, "I'm not sure, I just got here not too long ago myself. Probably should ask Nikki." she went on to say moving away from Varod slightly.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:25 am

Liar, Varod thought at her. He could see it in her eyes, as she walked away from him. He turned around and walked to get something to drink. You do look pretty, but oh well.
Hia!
Hey, Anti.
Aw, feelin bad?
Just bored, not exactly fun when the birthday girl isn't here.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:45 am

Hafiz heard about Soph's surprise party. Quickly he come to the place. Without knocking, he just dash in quickly before Sophia arrive.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:56 am

((Ok, guys I posting))

Sophia parked her blue mustang in the driveway of the Granger house she loved so much and smiled. As she locked her car it beeped, as she walked towards the door he stuck her keey in and unlocked the door. "Hello Nikki, mom, dad, is anyone home?"Sophia called through the house. "Maybe there all gone getting me a presents or getting ready for my birthday."said Sophia shrugging. As she looked around she must have swore she smelled people around her but maybe she was mistaken.Sophia was wearing a sliver strapless dress with silver high heels and her hair was down and curly.

http://personals.nydailynews.com/img/2009/04/28/gal_metallic_demi_lovato.jpg
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 am

Dae had just barley jumped behind what he would describe as a stylish black couch when Sophia walked in. (Sorry to God Mode everyone here) Dae waited fro the count of three with everyone else before the all jumped out and yelled "Surprise Happy Birthday" Now that everyone was out of hiding Dae walked over to Sophia to congratulate her in person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:02 am

"Surprise!" Varod shouted at Sophia. "Happy b day, Soph!"
He hugged her quickly and stepped aside so everyone else could do theirs individually.
The young vamp had been hiding behind a wall.

OOC: Not much to say for this...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top