Sophia's Surprise - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's Surprise - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's Surprise

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's Surprise - Page 6 Empty Re: Sophia's Surprise

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:58 am

Danny nodded showing agreement then went over to Andrian. Yet he first noticed Dae and a rush of anger overswept him. His left fist clenced and his eyes went dark. He turned his head and walked towards Andrain. "I thought he died" he said not even mentioning Dae
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:21 am

Sophia saw Danny looking at Dae with anger in his eyes and sighed. "I guess some things never change!"said Sophia sighing. As she looked at Danny and Andrian she shook her head and then gave them a 'behave both of you look.' "I'm going to go get ome punch Christy I'll be right back."said Sophia walking off to get some punch.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:24 am

Danny nodded at Sophia. He wasn't going to start something anyway. Yet he couldn't forgive Dae for what he had done in the past. He toe a deep breath and thensat down at a nearby chair
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:25 am

"Aw thanks Soph thats so sweet." she said as she heard the offer to her house in Hawaii. She smiled as she said she was going to get some punch, "I always behave." she said seeing the look in Soph's eyes. She turned and looked at Danny, "You alright?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:29 am

"Yes," he said to Christy stil showing signs of anger towards Dae "Me and this guy have a troubled past. He's almost killed me before and well it goes on from there"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:43 am

"Well I hate to say it." she said looking at him, "But I wouldn't let it get to you, everyone is here for Soph." she smiled at that. Even she was which was shocking enough as it seemed.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 am

"I wasn't going to do anything," he said calmly now getting up "I wouldn't ruin this day for her." He leaned against the wall now and waited for something to happen
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:29 am

"You better not Danny, I know how you and Andrian are!"said Sophia seriously as she took a drink of her punch. "When we were little, Andrian, me and Danny were the Gryffindor Golden trio but that was ages ago."said Sophia laughing. "Yeah Danny and Andrian been enemies with Dae since he burned down our houses in our fifth year!"said Sophia calmly. "But lets not talk about that!"said Sophia softly and calmly. "Hey I notice we have a dance floor but nobody dancing!"said Sophia laughing. "Come on Christy and Danny!"said Sophia heading towards the dance floor.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:31 am

Danny was irritated by the fact everybody thought he was going to do something. Danny wasn't yet he just sighed it off. He moved from his leaning position and walked with Sophia. He held out his hand asking if she wanted to dance
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:09 am

Nikki walked over to the table where all the drinks and foods were and got herself some punch. She then walked to a vacant chair and took a seat. She took a few sips and just..sat there, thinking. Thinking if she should become enemies with the CoL..but she heard that Sammy's in that group..and if she becomes enemies with the CoL, she wouldn't let any of them be her friend, and if she let Sammy be her friend, that'd be wrong. Ugh, vampirism sucks sometimes.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top