Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 5 Empty Re: Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:01 am

Evil sam had her fangs deep in good varods neck. She knew that once she had thrown him against the tree that the other two heard. So she got up from biting his neck and waited for the spell to hit her. Since she was ready for it she dogde it and jumped back into the trees. She wasn't running, no, no, she just knew that the only one there that could reach her was the good one that was on the ground now bleeding.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 5 Empty Re: Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:31 am

"Varod!" Anti shouted, healing Varod's wounds and helping him up. Varod stood up against the tree.
"You ready to help catch her, Christy?" he gasped.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:37 am

"Wo ist das Vampir Hündin gehen? Ich werde sie Teil Träne von Gliedmaßen." she said without any emotion what so ever. She sat there for a moment and listened for Sam's thoughts picking up on them she smiled, "Good bye boys." she said as she apparated out. She apparated behind Sam silently sent the cruciatus curse towards her with a sadistic smile on her face. She concentrated on the hatred to produce and hold the spell and also pulled out a throwing dagger and threw it aiming for Samantha's heart.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 am

Evil sam watch the Evil varod heal the good varod. Obviously they had a connection and she was going to use that to her best use. Evil sam then watch them talk to the christy girl and then she left. Evil sam then heard something behind her. She was unable to move in time, so the crusiatis curse hit her. But with her being stronger and her having delt with that curse many a times before it did bearly anything to her and she was able to see the dagger being thrown at her heart and dogded it in time and jumped to the ground. Evil sam then ran over to good varod and picked him up. She then ran at vampire speed with him in her arms and away from the others. Once she was far enough away from them, she put him down on the ground and then sat down beside him. She looked at him with blank eyes. Then suddenly good sam was able to come through for a second. "You....have...to....help...me....varod. You...have...to....stop....me....please." She said slowly losing power over the evil sam.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:52 am

"You got it!" Varod said, smacking her over the head, hopefully knocking her out. He hit her again for good measure.
You okay, dude?
Anti was still with Christy and running through the forest trying to find Varod.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:53 am

Christabelle listened for their thoughts seeing them run off again and apparated as quietly as she could behind Sam. She looked at Varod and a small smile was placed on her lips as she quietly cast stupefy on Sam. She held out a dagger ready to plunge it into the young vampire's heart since she currently lacked the instruments needed to fully decaptiate her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:03 am

Samantha weakly smiled at Varod and then hit the ground. She could only hope that nothing very bad would happen to her. She knew that Varod would not let anything happen. So she passed out and in her mind she started fighting with her evil side again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:10 am

Varod tackled the dagger out of Christy's hand just as Anti came back.
"Christy! Don't hurt her!" Varod shouted, standing up.
"For real Christy, not cool," Anti said with disapproval
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:12 am

"She hurt you." she said looking at him. "She tried to hurt me." she looked confused. She had always been raised to defend yourself. "If I don't who's to say she won't try to hurt me again?!" She looked at him, "If you don't want me to try again you'd best do your best to disarm me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:24 am

Good sam finally came through and she was happy for a little bit. She opened her eyes and sat up. She saw Christy standing over her with a dagger in her hand and Varod standing next to Christy saying not to do something. Sam could only guess what it was that varod didn't want her to do. So she stood up and ran at vampire speed behind a tree. "Christy what ever I did I'm sorry. I had no control over myself. I just wanted you to understand things from my point of view. If you try and hurt me now I will be forced to defend myself." Sam said to her hoping that that would make her understand what was going on.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top