Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:33 pm

"Not if you're hit by a killing curse." she said looking at him. "Varod you learned about those haven't you?" she asked looking at him, "Sadly forbidden by the ministry but perfect when you have to defend your self from death." She looked at them, "Well you know you can't protect me forever Varod. Might as well let him try to kill me." She walked up to anti-varod and placed a kiss on his lips.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Evil sam knew that while they were buisy this would be the best moment to send a couple of curses at them. She was much stronger than good sam and she was able to do spells without saying them. So she sent a silent petrifying curse at Christy and a stunning curse at good varod. She would leave bad varod alone for now seeing as he was bad.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Anti smirked and slapped Christy's butt, before shoving Varod about 3 feet away to get him away from the killing curse.
"I won't kill you," Anti told her. "Only because then Varod would kill me. But does that mean I can't beat the crap out of her, Varod?"
"Nah, have your way. Just don't kill her or hurt her- TOO bad," he said, with a smirk to match Anti's.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Christy shoved him away from her seeing the vision of the stunning spell coming her way before it ever did. She turned around with her wand, "Finite Incantem." she said ending the spell easily. Charms were one of her specialties not that Sam needed to know that. "Well considering you can throw me off so easily I might as well have my fun with him. I'm sure you remember what a sadomasochist I am." she said as she made her way towards anti-varod again.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:45 pm

Evil sam jumped from tree to tree watching the little ants on the ground fighting with each other. She was waiting for the best moment to attack.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:48 pm

"Sadomwatsits?" Varod and Anti asked at the same time, then laughed, both saying "Pinch poke you owe me a coke!"
High fiving Anti, Varod said "hey, who said I was shrugging you off? You're the one ASKING to get the snot beat outta you. Literally, you actually asked to get beat up."
"He's right, for once."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:35 am

"Who said I'll get the snot beat outta me." she said looking at him. "I like giving pain just as much as I like receiving it." She smiled rather sadistically again. "Besides if Anti-you breaks me then you won't have to worry about me anymore." she said as she grabbed anti-Varod by his shirt and pulled him off a ways.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:35 am

Evil sam sat in her new tree, right above good Varod, and watched as she christabelle girl took the evil varod away leaving good varod all alone. Evil sam smiled widely and then jumped from the tree and landed right behind good varod silently without anyone knowing that she had done it. She ran at vampire speed and pick Varod up and threw him into a tree. Evil sam then ran at vampire speed over to good varod and started biting his neck.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:53 am

Anti looked around and saw what was happening, then ran at vamp speed and knocked Sam off Varod.
"Christy!" Varod shouted at her. "Look, we need to stop Sam! She's truly out of it right now! We have no clue what she might do!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:57 am

Christy pointed her wand at Sam, "Imperio!" she said as she threw the spell toward Sam still in a bit of her trance herself. She was grateful that the amulet given to her would protect herself from spells that might be thrown her way.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top