Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:27 am

Sam could tell that christabelle was not impressed by her speed and hovering. But she didn't care she wasn't using it to scare her. She was using it to keep from running at her again. The last time it took all her efforts not to bite her. "I would like to know how you think that you came around then. It took love to make you. You weren't just a product of sex and lust. Your parents loved each other. I think that you only thing that love doesn't exist to you.But it can exist to everyone else. But you are sadly wrong, if you did not love Varod then you would not be here now. For what ever reason you come up with it is wrong. You loved him." Sam said to her hoping that something would get throught to the Half Breed prejudice cow.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod) - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming Clean....Maybe! (Christabelle and Varod)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:38 am

Christabelle heard Sam's thoughts on her being a cow. "For your information leech.." she started off looking at her, "I'm not a cow.. and I don't hate what most of the world considers all half-breeds. If you failed to notice I'm a half veela." she smiled inwardly, "But then again that still makes me more pure-blood than you'll ever be. Doesn't it? After all you have to be female to even be a full veela. And maybe I did love him. Once a long time ago. Love can exist for other people but I've given up on love. I thought I would give another chance with Varod but then after what you did I knew it wasn't meant to be.

"Of course had you or him once made sure it wouldn't have been a problem with my blatant feelings towards your kind then we wouldn't be in this situation. Had that been the case I might have still given him a chance. Never once did I say during this when he and I tried to be together again that I loved him. Attracted yes, but love...no."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:49 am

Samantha smiled evilly truely feeling that her evil rage was harder and harder to hold in. "I never said that you were and using an ability like that to read other peoples minds is an evil thing. Leading on a guy is an evil thing. If you never intended on loving him then you were leading him on and I don't like it when people hurt my friends." Sam said to her feeling her eyes go grey. Sam lowered her hovering to an inch above the ground. "Once again you have said something that you don't totally understand. You might be half vela but I don't think that being a half vela would exactly make it so that you understand what my kind are going through. You are as far away from being pure blood as I am." Sam said to her wanting to touch the ground and run after her and turn her just make her kill herself.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:54 am

"Actually while my grandmother was a veela she was also a witch." she said looking at her, "Which means I have four wizarding grandparents which does qualify as being pure blood. I understand a lot more than you do you foolish girl." she said looking at her. "I never lead anyone on." she continued to say.

"If anything I was willing to try for myself. And its not an evil thing. Your mind was practically screaming it. It wasn't like it was something I could easily block out. And if what I did was so evil then why don't you kill me yourself. Seem like you're having to fight it bad enough since your mind is also screaming out that you want to drain me try or turn me." she said, "Apparently either one would be fine by you I'm sure." She couldn't help but to keep speaking. She wouldn't attack, especially when she saw Sam's thoughts of having to fight the urge herself.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:02 am

Sam had had enough, she nor christabelle was going to start the fight and she knew that it wouldn't take much more to start it. So she finished landing, touching the ground. When she did this her evil side forced its way through her minds door once again and out into the real world. Now if Christabelle read her mind it would have two different conversations. 'run christy' and 'I'm Hungry!'

Evil sam looked up at christy with hungry eyes and ran after her with vampire speed. "Your my next lunch, to bad for you." Evil sam said to christy. Good christy was locked in her own mind and only someone who knew what was going on would be able to help christy and get good sam out of her own mind.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:10 am

Christabelle had her wand in her hand. Grateful that she always kept it on her. She held it at the ready seeing her start to charge towards her, "Averte Statura!" she said aiming the spell directly at Sam knowing unless she dodged it would hit her and she would be thrown away from her. She prayed it would hit Sam but other than that she had made sure to wear that amulet that Dae had given her. She knew it had protective powers to it but other than that her mind was drawing a blank. She also reached for one of her silver throwing daggers and she knew she was almost as good a mark as Godric. After all he had taught her. And she was just as good at hitting a moving target as she was at hitting a non-moving target.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:15 am

Evil sam was going to fast to keep the spell from hitting her, but as it did it only stoped her in her tracks. Evil sam grined and at christy and then charged at her again making sure to go around in a circle around her getting closer and closer. Evil sam was making sure that her strangth was bigger and her lust for blood was higher. Either way evil sam was better than good sam, by a long shot.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Varod had simply been strolling through the forest, grabbing and eating an apple once coming across the tree.
"Christy...Samantha..." Varod said, seeing them fighting. "Shit..."
An interesting turn of events.
Shut it Anti!
He flung himself in between them. "Kill me if you must!" he shouted. "But I won't watch the two people I care about the most in the world kill each other! Dammit, you two are crazy!"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:54 pm

"Das ist verrückt Vampir Hündin griff mich zuerst! Ich habe nichts getan.... ihr an." she said seeing Varod enter the scene. She then realized that she was once again speaking german and said it again in english, "That crazy vampire b***h attacked me first. I haven't done anything to her...yet." she said looking at him before throwing a emotionless look at Sam. They were both at their dangerous moments right now. She knew that but Varod had come right into the middle of it, "I think I have the right to defend myself, You can't do it forever."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Evil sam saw the new comer from before. So she turned her intentions apon him. She knew that he would be an easier target than the prejudice cow. So she ran at him with vampire speed and tackled him to the grown trying to bite his neck.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top