Magical Abilities - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abilities - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abilities

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abilities - Page 5 Empty Re: Magical Abilities

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:23 pm

My name isn't up there so do I have to redo everything on how she learned her powers? If so let me know.
These are the one's Aminia Lestrange had.

Nonverbal Magic
Occlumency
Apparation
Leglimency

Also for Haley Kantal she is a WHITE fox not Carmel.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Name: Claire S. Hudson
Ability Desired: Speaking to animals
How your character got this ability: Chloe was born to Charles and Catarina Hudson. She has a big brother, Carlisle and a little sister, Christine. They all reside in London. Her mother is a witch; she inherited her mother’s blood, while her two siblings don’t. Her family isn’t too wealthy, but she has a very happy family, though. Her brother and sister both envy her for her inherited blood. They usually abandoned her. That made her sad and started to talk with her cat. She was shocked when the first time her cat answered her. She ran to her mother for asking how could that happened. Her mum smiled to her and explained that she just now inherited her mother’s power too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:15 pm

So I happened to be looking at the list and noticed two of the abilites I was okayed for were not on there. They are...Apparation and Occlumens. Also I am applying for another one.

Name: Belle Fey
How your character got this ability: Belle's Mother, before she died was able to speak to animals which of course she found useful for keeping them from eating her beautiful gardens. She had recieved this special gift from her father and Belle's grandfather, whoes wife also love having it around for the safety of her gardens. However Belle's brother Scott did not get it and she often found that to her advantage while they were younger. She always knew where her brother was and what he was doing, but she refrained from using it in their childish games of Hide-n-Seek. The first animal she ever spoke with was the neighbor's dog when he had stolen her sandwhich right out of her hand at the age of six.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Name: Amadora Althea Lunel
Ability Desired: Animagus, Can speak with animals, Apparation, Occulmens
How your character got this ability:

Animagus: Amadora became an Animagus shortly after befriending a back of wolves. She was accepted into the pack so readily that she wondered why that was. She returned to her village and people were running away from her screaming 'WOLF!' loudly. Amador suddenly felt a tingling sensation and felt her bones break and snap back into place as she returned to her human form. Her Animagus is a black wolf and she mastered the ability so change between forms a few weeks after her accidental transformation.
Spoiler:

Can speak with animals: Amadora alawys had a connection with animals that was unlike anyone elses. She could always attract all manner of creatures whether it was on purpose or not. It was after her father's death that her abilites really manifested when she turned to the animals for help. It started when she understood one of the mother bears that was fussing over her appearance. After that she could speak a little bit and tell some stories before she ran out of words to properly translate.

After a month or so spending tiem with the animals she became fluent and was able to understand and speak to whatever creature she wanted. She can even speak with snakes but isn't very strong because most of the snakes that speak are magical creatures so she has trouble with that more than anything.

Apparation - Every sixth year can apparate. Learned at school.
Occulmens Amadora learned this skill through need, not through choice. When she inherited money from her father, her siblings tried to get it and would do anything to try and get in her head and get the vault number. However, she learned to block them out and successfully built up the barrier to her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Name: Lily Forrester
Ability Desired: Metamorphagus
How your character got this ability:

Lily's parents had never thought that they would have a special child. But when she was born, her hair was brown. And when her parents took her home, her hair was blonde. At first, they thought it was just her hair was brown when wet, and blonde when dry. But when she came home from Pre-school one day, her hair was flaming-red. Lily's parents of course, were worried. They thought their daughter had some kind of wierd hair disease. But when her skin was one day tan, and then another day pale white, her parents decided it was time for a doctor.

The Forresters visited every single doctor in the country. But not even the most experienced doctor could not tell the parents what was happening. Lily's mom had a nervous break-down, and her dad did almost the same thing. Only little Lily was perfectly content. Finally, Lily's parents did the only logical thing; they examined their family tree. While looking waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, they found out that Lily's great-great-great-great-great grandmother was a Metamorphagus. Lily's dad was so frustrated that he did not figure this out before. But her Mom was grateful that Lily was not some child with two unknown diseases.

Last edited by Lily Forrester on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Lily Can I get some more please?
Amadora, as soon as your app is accepted you can either choose Animagus or Talking to Animals
Belle, Occlumens and Aparation you don't need to fill out a form for XD! But just a little more for Animals please
Claire, I need some more please

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Thanks Matt, I wasn't sure or not.

Name: Belle Fey
How your character got this ability: Belle's Mother, before she died was able to speak to animals which of course she found useful for keeping them from eating her beautiful gardens. She had recieved this special gift from her father and Belle's grandfather, whoes wife also love having it around for the safety of her gardens. However Belle's brother Scott did not get it and she often found that to her advantage while they were younger. She always knew where her brother was and what he was doing, but she refrained from using it in their childish games of Hide-n-Seek. The first animal she ever spoke with was the neighbor's dog when he had stolen her sandwhich right out of her hand at the age of six. She had gotten up and chased after him, only to find that by the time she got there he was licking his lips. It was then that he told her he was sorry but that somebody had forgotten to feed him for two days.

Belle instantly felt sorry and hurried into the kitchen to make another sandwhich for the poor dog. When she was busted by her mother by the fourth sandwhich she quickly told her mother that she was feeding the dog because he had told her he had not eaten.

Her mother started laughing and hugged her daughter, happy to share with her this talent. After that her mother and grandfather helped her to tune in her skill so that things came in more clearly and she could do it when ever she wanted. As she got older she volenteered in Animal Shelters and Zoo's, getting farther with animals no one else was having luck with. This of course brings her happiness at being able to help the non-magical animals that cannot help themselves as well as the magical kind.

I hope this is better Matt?
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Excellent! Accepted Very Happy

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Alright. I think I'll stick with the Animal one because it is a major part of my character and it is wat makes her who she is and having no Animagus form wont change that so I'll stick with Talking to animals if that's okay.

Thanks Matt!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:09 pm

I edited my post!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top