Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 7 Empty Re: Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:25 am

definitely there will be plenty more where that came from, Sally, I'm already working hard on something
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 7 Empty Re: Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:34 am

yea i cant wait to read it im so excited
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:00 am

Chapter 9: Alexander Jr.

(The years through Alex's eyes)

First Year:

I was sorted into Hufflepuff, which I was told by Darren to be the loser house, so I teased him back by saying he'd become evil like most Slytherins, I even planted some firecrackers in his schoolbag, just to make people think he was evil, but he found them and threw them away. I watched a few Quidditch games that Hufflepuff played, they lost a couple, but they won a few, and I cheered

Second Year:

Shay gave me a pair of socks for Christmas, I took them and filled them with dungbombs and rotten fish, I threw them back at her, she then threw my unexploded dungbombs back at me. When I was at the Christmas feast, I spilled pumpkin juice all over my robes and they were stained with it, everyone at the Hufflepuff table laughed at me.

Third Year:

I made a best friend this year, he was the only one that didn't laugh at me last year during the pumpkin juice situation. Oh and did I mention his name is Alex as well? On my first hogsmeade trip, I bought my friend two butterbeers, and he bought me a bunch of firecrackers from Zonko's. I also joined Quidditch as the seeker, I won the cup for Hufflepuff!

Fourth Year:

I have a girlfriend! Her name is Claudine! I love her so much, I can't wait to tell my siblings about it! I wonder if she has a sister, so one of my brothers and I can go and have a double date with our girlfriends! Someone said that me and Darren are nothing alike, but I think they're lying or jealous. Hufflepuff wins the Quidditch cup again

Fifth Year:

I don't think Claudine likes me very much, she told me that I was looking kind of greasy in the hair and face area when I just washed my hair and face. I'm thinking of breaking up with her. Well, anyways, I got all E's in my exams, except the Arithmancy exam which I got an O

Sixth Year:

I broke up with Claudine, she just didn't like me anymore. I tore up all the love notes and burned them. I choose to not have another girlfriend until I'm ready to love again. I become Freddy's favourite sibling, woohoo! DADA classes aren't going to well though, I got an Acceptable, but that's not the best I can do.

Seventh Year:

I went to a party for people on the Hufflepuff quidditch team to celebrate me becoming the new captain of the team. I enjoyed my last year at Hogwarts so much, but it all flew by so quickly. I wish I were a first year again, those were the days!

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:03 am

I this the colors to. Good job. If there is no trouble could I be in your Fan Fic.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:05 am

that was awesome i cant wait to haer more brianna!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:06 am

Thanks guys, you were in it at the wedding part, Adebola, but I'll make sure to get you further involved in the story after the chapters about the children's Hogwarts years
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:08 am

Awesome. And also I love my character Very Happy First the hex on Darren, and now a dungbomb at Alex...awesome! Twisted Evil
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:21 am

Chapter 10: Shay

(The years through Shay's eyes)

First Year:

I was sorted into Ravenclaw, I was kind of nervous at first, but I made friends with this girl named Alison. We became the best of friends over a book I was reading about Fauna of the Wizard World. I gave her a tamed fox for Christmas, she loved the creature very much, but it died of sickness a few days after. We cried over it for days, but got through it.

Second Year:

I had the best year of my life! I threw dungbombs at Alex, jinxed Darren, and magically pantsed Freddy! My year for fun was so awesome, and I was never caught! I got straight O's as usual, since I'm so smart. Alison and I had begun a new thing, taking walks into the courtyard and making friends with the animals.

Third Year:

Alison and I are falling for eachother's brothers! Ewww...why would she fall for Darren? I humiliated him in front of her! I am still getting very good grades, my mom sent me a new pet cat for Christmas! I named him Copernicus.

Fourth Year:

I signed up for Ravenclaw's Quidditch team as a chaser, but I was ashamed that we lost to Hufflepuff. Alex is a very good seeker, I wish I were as good of a chaser as he is being a seeker. I chose that I want to be an Auror, so I'd better keep my marks up.

Fifth Year:

I have a boyfriend! Alison's brother Ben had just said yes to my note, yay!!!!! I'm getting awesome grades as usual. Copernicus is celebrating his 2nd birthday today! I threw a party for him with the girls in the dorm room, we dropped dungbombs on some boys from the window, Freddy was among the boys in that crowd. I laughed so hard! Ravenclaw won the Quidditch cup this year, thanks to me and the seeker.

Sixth Year:

Another Quidditch cup for Ravenclaw!!! I won it for them with the help from Alex, since he pointed out who had the quaffle, by accident mind you! I was knocked off my broom by Alex after he realized what he had done, I broke my leg and had to miss alot of work, but still got amazing grades. I found out what Alison had done to Darren's owl, and I got so mad that I told her off, but I soon apologized when I realized what happened, she contracted tetanus from the nip that Bitey gave her.

Seventh Year:

My last year at Hogwarts, Alison's tetanus was cured, she was back to her old self again. We threw a big Grad party in the Ravenclaw common room and invited all Ravenclaws to come to the party. I got excellent grades in everything except potions, which I got an Acceptable in, well, what does that teacher know! I did all my potions carefully and correctly!

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:25 am

Nice there all good. It's good how you give a story about the charaters in the story.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:28 am

I was doing this for the four children, because I wanted to give some examples of what happened throughout their years at Hogwarts
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top