Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 9 Empty Re: Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Chapter 11: Freddy

(The years through Freddy's eyes)

First Year:

I was sorted into Gryffindor, same as my mommy! I love it here, my siblings aren't in the same house as me so I get peace and quiet. I made many new friends, and I started a gang with them called "Freddy's Gang". I nearly failed Potions, but that's because the teacher is a meanie.

Second Year:

I stole a bit of Darren's parchment and wrote 'Jinx Me' on it, and taped it to Darren's back, I laughed so hard when I did it, everyone was jinxing Darren all day, Shay did the worst damage on him. Shay pantsed me though, everyone laughed at me, my face was bright red that day! My dad sent me a new sweater for Christmas, oh boy, I love sweaters! YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Third Year:

I pooed my pants in front of the gang when I was hoisted onto one of the gargoyles, they laughed at me. I keep torturing Darren throughout the year, he doesn't like me very much. Every week, I took my gang to go torture some Slytherins in the courtyard with stuff we got from Zonko's joke shop.

Fourth Year:

I tried to sign up for quidditch, but there weren't any positions left on the team, I cried for a long time after that. Hearing my sister want to become an Auror gave me the idea of becoming one as well. I got much better at potions, but the only problem is that my potions are the wrong color because somebody keeps sabotaging them.

Fifth Year:

I hate my sister, she is mean to me all the time! She dropped dungbombs on me and my gang. If that's not bad enough, my brother, Darren, produced a raccoon patronus which scared me (I am scared of raccoons), I hate Darren!

Sixth Year:

I love Alex, he's my favourite sibling, he loves me dearly, and never picks on me. He tutored me in Potions and now I keep my eye on my potions. I taught him a little bit about DADA, since he's having trouble with it. I caught wind of Alex's mistake in quidditch and I told him it was ok.

Seventh Year:

I have a girlfriend named Nadia, she loves me very much, and when we graduate, we will get married. Alex wants me to plan his wedding, and he wants to plan mine. I had a huge party in the common room to celebrate me having a girlfriend, too bad Alex is a Hufflepuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 9 Empty Re: Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:35 pm

that is awesome i cant wait to see what happens whan they gradueate
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:42 pm

Pretty Cool Brianna, I still love my character I get to pick on people Very Happy Razz
Keep it up !!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:40 am

Chapter 12: They All Come Home

Brianna and Alexander were sitting in their favorite love seat in the living room, when they heard a knock on the door, it was Dae, Sally and Freddy. "We want to set up a little grad party for the ones we saved many years ago" Freddy said, holding up some balloons and four gifts. Sally and Dae barged in and magically set up some balloons and firecrackers, and put their gifts for each one of the children on the table, starting four neat little piles which Freddy added on to. Another doorbell ring, and there at the door stood Adrenn with four gifts, one for each child, which he put in the neat little piles. Ginevra came in after him, big gift bags in her arms. "Hey Adrenn and Ginevra, welcome guys, I suppose you've heard too, the little ones aren't so little anymore" Alexander said with a grin. Adebola then gave the doorbell 5 quick rings before coming in. Darren showed up with Alesy and both were all smiles with two gifts for each child. All the guests had put their gifts in the piles, there were firecrackers set to go off the moment the quadruplets walked through the door, the house was completely lightless except for the sunlight pouring in through the windows, and everyone was hiding behind something. The children opened the door and walked in, suddenly, the firecrackers whizzed and bursted, everyone jumped out of their hiding spot, streamers fell all over the place, balloons floated up into the air, and everyone shouted "SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!". "OH MY GOD!!!!!!" Darren said, nearly having a heart attack, the other children were jumping up and down, since each child had different godparents each, they were especially happy to see them. "Mom, Dad, Godparents! Friends of our parents and godparents!" Shay said, she walked over to her mother and father and gave them a huge hug, then gave her godparents Ginevra and Dae a big hug. Darren also gave his parents a hug and his godfather (and namesake), and his godmother Alesy a hug as well. Freddy gave his godfather (and namesake), and his godmother Adebola a hug, and then walked over and gave then his parents a kiss each. Alexander Jr. gave his godparents Adrenn and Sally a hug and gave his parents two kisses each. Each set of godparents and their godson/daughter were sitting down and talking to eachother, catching up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:46 am

Thanks for my part in the story !!! I love your Fan Fic it's amasing and fantastic !!! Very Happy
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:47 am

oh, but your part isn't over yet, I have more chapters, and the characters will be involved more
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:51 am

Its a really cool story Brianna! Very Happy Keep it up!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:51 am

Well I will be looking forward to that , great epic Fan Fic really cool !!!
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:52 am

thank you, there will be tons more where that chapter came from, tons more
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:07 am

Well just know your doing a great job and I can't wait until the next channel!!!
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top