Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 5 Empty Re: Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Chapter 7: Hogwarts Bound

Brianna was getting up for her morning coffee when her eldest child, Darren, said "Mom, Alex won't give my toy broom back". Brianna ran into the living room, her second eldest child, Alexander Jr. was riding on Darren's toy broom. The Squared's only daughter, Shay, was sitting in the corner, playing with a toy unicorn. Freddy, the child lucky to be alive, was playing with a box he'd found in the attic. Brianna then told Alexander Jr. to give his brother the toy broom back and go play with something else, and of course, he starts playing with an egg that was in the fridge, "Don't play with that, Alex, honey," she said with a slight yell, "here, play with this" she offered him a Harry Potter doll from the toy box. The children were turning eleven and soon they would recieve their letters of acceptance to Hogwarts. Sure enough, four letters appeared through the mail slot on the door, each one addressed to each child. Darren got his first, he opened it and jumped up and down, happy that he no longer had to attend Muggle school. Alexander Jr. joined Darren in the happy dance as he read the parchment. Shay and Freddy opened theirs together and skipped along over to the others to join them too once they read them. Brianna and Alexander took the children to Diagon alley the next day to buy their supplies, which didn't set them back much. Two days later, the children were going off for their first day at Hogwarts, they heard from their parents all about the Sorting Hat and the four houses just before they boarded the train. Once the children had arrived at Hogwarts, they were excited for the sorting ceremony. "SLYTHERIN!!!" The Sorting Hat yelled out as it was placed on Darren's head, "HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!" it shouted as it was placed on Alexander Jr's head, "RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it shouted as it was placed on Shay's head, "GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it said as it was placed on Freddy's head. That night, Darren sent an owl message home to his family with his new owl Bitey (it bit everyone but Darren), it went like this:

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm having a good time, we were all sorted into different houses, I was sorted into Slytherin, Alex was sorted into Hufflepuff, Shay was sorted into Ravenclaw, and Freddy was put in Gryffindor. In our first Transfiguration class, we learned how to turn a quill into a rat, I accidentally turned mine into a teacup. I made a best friend, his name is Mark, he is in the same house, he has a pet cat named Tortie who keeps going after my owl.

Love,
Darren

Brianna recieved the letter and she loved to laugh at the first Transfiguration class part. She did not worry about the children a month after they began Hogwarts school, she knew they'd be safe there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction - Page 5 Empty Re: Brianna Burns's epic fan fiction

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:06 pm

That's really good Brianna, and I'm one of the kids, lol Well i'm guessing you got the 'Shay' from the AccioPotter account? lol
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:09 pm

Yup, and she's in Ravenclaw. She is best friends with her brother Freddy, she inherited her mother's love for animals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:09 pm

I do actaully love animals Very Happy And Freddy is awesome Razz
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:11 pm

Freddy is the child who was thought to be dead, but came to life when his mother touched him, he was named after the doctor that saved both his mother and him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:13 pm

Oh, thats really interesting, can't wait for the next chapter to be written and posted Very Happy
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:59 pm

Chapter 8: Darren

(The years through Darren's eyes)

First Year:

I was excited when I was put in the same house as Dad was when he was in school, my brother Alex told me that the most dark wizards come from Slytherin, but I will be a good wizard when I grow up. I excel at Potions and Charms, but I'm not doing to good in Transfiguration, I was yelled at twice by the teacher during my first month. I was put in charge to send letters to my Mom and Dad, so they wouldn't be worried about us, my owl Bitey bit my new best friend, Mark and he said a bad word.

Second Year:

I am getting better at Transfiguration, I'm not being yelled at as much, nor am I screwing up as much. Today, I am celebrating my owl's birthday, he is not as bad as he was before when it comes to his biting problem, he stopped trying to bite Mark. Freddy stole my parchment from my pack when I was sitting in the courtyard, wrote 'Jinx Me' on a piece, and taped it on my back with Spellotape. I was jinxed by the whole class after Charms that day. Shay jinxed me extra hard.

Third Year:

I'm getting love notes from my sister's friend, Alison, I keep getting them at inconvenient times, such as when I'm studying or doing something important, I wish she would stop, she is annoying me. I am good in all my subjects now, thanks to Shay's extra tutoring that she offered me. Freddy is still picking on me. I got a position on the Quidditch team as a beater, my friend Mark is also a beater, we're inseperable!

Fourth Year:

I think I am falling for that Alison girl that started to send me love notes the year before. Mark keeps having to pry me away from her, since I talk to her frequently. Our quidditch team lost last year and this year, I think it's because Alex is the best seeker Hufflepuff has ever had.

Fifth Year:

Alison and I are going out this year, for Valentines I got her a huge stuffed deer that I won at a carnival. I produced my first Patronus! It was a raccoon! I scared Freddy with it, he is afraid of raccoons! My friends threw me a big congrats party on an Outstanding mark I got in Transfiguration!

Sixth Year:

Alison and I had a huge fight, and we broke up for good, she doesn't even speak to me anymore. The whole fight started when she was bitten really hard by Bitey and she killed him by placing him in a potion she brewed right on the spot just to poison him. Mark had a hard time trying to cheer me up, he even took me to Zonko's in Hogsmeade, but I felt too depressed to even do anything. Then a girl I hadn't met before had gotten me a new owl and had a love note attached to his foot, it appeared to come from Alex's ex.

Seventh Year:

It did come from Alex's ex girlfriend, Claudine. Mom and Dad will be so pleased to know that I will be marrying her after my graduation. Freddy stole my ink and wrote a nasty letter to Dad, he knew Freddy did it, and responded to it by sending me a letter that said he knew I was innocent. My little sister Shay was really mad when I told Alison off the other day.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Your good at this you must be really creative thinking of all of this.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:25 pm

that is so good keep wirting it i love it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:32 pm

Thank you guys, and yes I am creative, oh and by the way, did you read the whole story?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top