Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus)

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows, but then, she suddenly stepped away from Nicholaus, sighing quietly. "Sorry, your hand is just too cold," she apologised, shaking all over the body. His hands were ice cold! "Thanks. You're fist vampire I've ever met, too," she smiled, sitting down on a bench again.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 4 Empty Re: Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus)

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Nicky looked at her. "Is my hand really that cold??" he asked. No one ever complained about that before. "Sorry, my mistake." he said apologizing to her. Nicky suddenly laughed. "The pleasure is mine, my princess." he said then bowed to Miseria.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Miseria nodded, looking away. "You're colder than ice," she said. Then she laughed again and holding her school uniform in her fingers, she bowed gently before him:"I thank you, sir Nicholaus," she replied in a silky voice.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:41 pm

"Really?? Noone ever told me that." he laughed happily as Miseria bowed back to him. "Anyway Miseria. Do you think there are more people like us here, in Hogwarts?" he asked curiously. "I recognize some vamp."
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:04 am

Miseria stood with straight bag again and looked at the Hogwarts. "I guess so... We can't be the only ones here," she said, scowling a bit. It was truly impossible. There were a lot of students and perhaps, no, not even perhaps, but of course there must be such students as a vampires or werewolfs.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:53 am

Nicky laughed. "Yeah... Right..." he said. Nicky stood up and threw some stone to the lake. "So, any funny story about being a werewolf, Miseria?" he asked, as he already told her his funniest story about being a vampire.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:55 am

Miseria looked at him, smiling gently. "Funny story, huh?" she asked.
"Well, the funniest thing is that you are hairy and fluffy like a teddybear," she sayd in I-Know-It-All tone.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 pm

"Teddy bear??" he asked, surprised. How come she used Teddy Bear as a metaphor? "uh-uh... i understand that." he said. "Anyway... we have a small outside but big inside house here in London. Visit me anytime, okay?"
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Miseria nodded, smiling at him. Teddy Bear wasn't really the word every peope would use to describe a werewolf. But she wasn't like the others. She was Weird! And she was glad of it.
"Yeaah, sure," she promised. It would be nice to visit someone, though. People never asked her to be their guest.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 pm

"Thank you!" he said happily. This is the first time he invited someone to his house. Because basically he didn't tell anyone that he's a vampire. So, since Miseria knew that and she also a werewolf, Nicky though it would be okay. "I'll ask Duffy to prepare a room for you. So, make sure to tell me when you come." he said reminded her.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top