Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus)

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Miseria scowled when looking at Nicholaus. Restricted? "No," she answered. Unfortiently, she lived there, where vampires and werewolfs can move easily without no such things. And no one wasn't attacking anybody, too. It was almost like a democrasy there. Vampires didn't hurt anybody and werewolfs... well, they transformed somewhere in deep forest.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus)

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:35 pm

"Uhuh... So my father was wrong, sorry..." he nodded and said. Appologized to Miseria as he had a wrong asumption about her kind. Well... He knows nothing about werewolf except that they transforf into a wolf every fullmoon. "Would you please tell me about yourself?" he asked, charmingly.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Laughing quietly, she shrugged. All people understand werewolfs wrong. It's like, every people think that they have rabies or something. Even if they are human. No they don't, haha! When Nicholaus asked questin, she disheveled her hair and bit her lip. "Well, I could, but you'd have to ask questions. I don't know what you want to know and I'm afraid of talking too much," she said, voice thoughtful.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:20 am

Nicky grinned. "Good. So, you're half breed?" he asked his first question. Many question had run on his head right now. He has been curious about werewolves, since his family never told him anything about them. He knew that werewolves are their enemy but doesn't know why so. He knew Miseria is a werewolf just now. So, here's time for his questions.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 am

Miseria shaked her head, showing her white teeth in a wide smile. "No," she said in as-a-matter-of-fackt tone. Half-breed? No, she's a pure werewolf, of course. "Next," she demanded, looking at him with big eyes. What was he going to ask next? Something about transforming perhaps?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 am

"Oh woow..." he admiring her teeth. "I'm half-breed anyway. Mom was a witch." he added some information about his family. "How's your first transformation, Mis?" he asked Miseria. Oh woow... Having a werewolf friend would be great. Nicky doesn't hate them because they doesn't harm him and his family. So, why bother with old enemies while his real enemies are around him?
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows:"Wow! That's cool!" she thought out loud. It really was. Being a half vampire. When she heard his question, Miseria bursted out laughing. She knew it! And it felt almost like de ja vu. "Painful," she said after a little laughter. And Painful was a perfect discription of this feeling. "After that, I was afraid of going out at nights. Can you imagine it? I was five years olf when I was bit by a werewolf and then I was just swimming with my friends and..." she couldn't continue.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:34 pm

"Yeah... but i inherited my father's blood. With different power, of course, considering my human mother." he replied Miseria. Becoming a vampire was the best gift that he ever had. Not mentioning the bloody part of his food, of course. But it was fun. "Oh... yeah... I know that..." he said when Miseria stopped her story. He had the same pain of hunger for rejecting drank blood. This is the worst part for being a vampire.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:57 pm

On this day when Mis was first changing, all her friends escaped from her and after that, they didn't talk to her for years! It was horrible time, she didn't even go out anymore and play with others. All of them knew who she has become now and they were afraid of her. Afraid that she'll kill them, break their bones or even bite them! No one wanted this curse. And there, In Transylvania, people were religious. All of them thought that she'll go to hell and eveyone who was in contact to her, was going there as well. But oh well, now she's in Hogwarts and she has some friends who didn't care about what she was. "But what about you?" she dared to ask, when Nicholaus was quiet. "Like, what about being a vampire? Is blood thirst bad or good feeling?" she asked, wondering what would it feel like, to drink others blood to survive.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:44 am

Nicky remembered his first day felt that blood thirst. Pain in all parts of his body. "It's like when you get addicted to drugs, you stop to consume it." he said and grinned. "Hurt like hell..." he added then he smiled. "I ran from my house the day my father wanted me to sucked on somebody's blood. I refused to drank any blood, human or animal." he started his story. "4 days after that, my mother found me near the river, fainted. Stupidly, my maid called help from a doctor who said that I have anemia." he sighed. "What a shame!!"
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top