Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus)

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:46 am

Miseria sighed quietly when Nicholaus was telling the story and when he finished, she bursted out laughing. "Sorry!" she said finishing her laugh really fast. It was... rude, how she laughed about someones problems, but it sounded really funny. Especially the part where doctor thought that Nicholaus had anemia.
"But that's nothing. People don't think that you have rabies, right?" she said, voice ironic.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus) - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry christmas, xoxo! (Nicholaus)

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Nicky looked at her, surprised. He told her his story, the sad one, and she laughed at him?? That was rude, lady. But Nicky grinned. "They transfused me with cold blood. And they confused about me being so pale." he said seriously. "That one really tasted awful, after i tried the real one." he laughed and tried to being honest to her. Miseria is one of a kind. He feels comfortable with her.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:55 pm

"I'm really sorry about that. It was just... so, i don't know. Funny. I know I'm weid If i laugh about someone's story, but you could laugh at me as well," she apologised, looking at him, nodding. It was the way she is. She couldn't see anything negative in this world, even if it's death itself. Then it was supposed to be this way. If she'll die, it was ment to be. Perhaps she would be happy in this way, too.

"Oh, how sad," she said in ironic voice, although, she could really imagine it. [b]"But how does blood taste?"[/Color] She dared to ask. This was simply... funny, though. She was asking him like in interview. The only things that were missing was notebook and pencil or quill.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:12 pm

"Nah... No worries. I, myself, found that funny too, anyway. My own father always laugh when he remembered that story." he calmly said that to Miseria. That was really a shameful story of his childhood. Anyway, Nicky doesn't scared death.

"Blood taste??" he asked surprisingly. "How could i explain it to you... Well... Which candy do you like most?? Sweet one or sour one?" he asked. When suddenly a house-elf apparated near him.

"Prince Nicholaus..." Duffy bowed to him. "Your father wants you to reply to his letter immediately." Nicky laughed. "How many time i told you not to come to Hogwarts, Duffy? Tell that to father." he said and then the house-elf disapparated.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Miseria shrugged, when heard that was no problem. That was good. She didn't hurt he's feelings with her laughter. And yes, that story was funny, but she didn't knew what he felt when doctors were asking and telling him stuff like that. Maybe it was really, really weird.

"I love chocolate," she replied, as he asked this question. "It's sweet," she added quietly. Miseria didn't know, could vampires feel the taste of human food or not. So now, as he explained it to her, she could imagine it. Vampires feed of the blood because it tasted good and they were hungry, but what if they could feed of the humans food as well?

She wanted to ask him about it, but when elf popped out from nowhere, she screamed in panic and looking at little creature as if it was some kind of mad dog or something, she tryed to breathe calmly. "I'm okay," she said, holding her hand within her heart, what was pumping so loudly.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Nicky laughed. "I'm sorry for the interruption, Miseria. Looks like my father was in a hurry." he explained to her. "That was my mother family's house elf." He walked closer to Miseria and placed his hand on her shoulder. "You sure you're okay?" he asked, worried. Less people saw house-elf because they usually hide somewhere when guest came to house. They didn't show themselves as long as their master didn't need them.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:43 pm

"Ahah," she said in a tiny voice. When Nicky asked her, she nodded:"Yes, I'm perfectly fine," she replied, although, she felt sick after it. No, she wasn't afraid of the house elf, she was just scared by it's apperiance. It took a long time when she felt that something cold was touching her and finally, after she could breathe slowly and deeply enough, she turned her face to a white hand what was placed on her shoulder. "Yes," she said.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Nicky grinned. "Don't worry, he won't bite you. And yet, he's a little noisy, his apparation sounds, i mean." he said and then smiled to her. It's been a pleasure to has a house elf as loyal as Duffy. It can cook anything he asked. And cleaned everything from 'duff'. "So, where should i start?? What was your last question?" he asked her.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Miseria nodded, looking at the place where house elf disapeared. Hell yeah he was noisy! Why she would scare so much. "What you think about werewolfs?" she asked, looking at him with a serious face. She wouldn't be surprised if he hated him. Vampires and werewolfs are not big friends and they have never been.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Nicky laughed. "I don't know what to say, actually..." he said. "You're the first werewolf i've ever met. And as far as i know, you're kind, friendly. And i like you." he added. Nicky looked at her. "Don't judge people you don't know. That's what my mother always told me when i was young. And my father always simply said that werewolves are our enemy. But since i never harmed by them, i have no rights to judge them."
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top