Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah))

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah))

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Ruby looked around when she heard Elijah calling her name and immediately saw where he was. She flew over to him, expertly catching the Quaffle on the way. 'I'll be Chaser, then!' She grinned, pushing the broom to go faster.

As she entered the stadium, a bludger came flying towards her. Ruby didn't notice it until it was just infront of her face and almost fell off the broom, only staying on by keeping her leg hooked on the handle.

The broom carried on moving at a high speed as Ruby dangled upside down. Her top rode up, showing her bare stomach, but as she was still holding the Quaffle there was nothing she could do but curse under her breath. She hooked her other leg on the broom easily and changed direction so that she was heading towards the three hoops at a high speed.

Still upside down, Ruby waited until she was close enough to throw the ball, and aimed it at the furthest hoop to the right, hoping Elijah didn't catch it before it got in.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Quidditch by Moonlight ((Elijah))

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Elijah watched in interest from where he was stood on his broom and watched as Ruby dangled from her broom. He knew she wasn't trying to distract him but she was doing a damn good job of it. Elijah growled under his breath and began to defend the hoops as she neared.

Elijah blinked and saw the Quaffle flying towards him. He heard a familiar sound coming from behind him and he turned to see the Bludge hurtling into his general direction. Elijah pouted and jumped towards the Quaffle. As he imagined, he missed and ended up diving towards the ground.

The air was whipping past him and he felt, well, free. Elijah yelled out in pure mirth and let the wind rush past him as if he lived purely for that moment. Finally, the broom came back towards him and he heard the clang of a goal score. He landed onto the broom and flew down to scoop the Quaffle up. He pulled the broom back up and guided it towards Ruby.

He grinned and passed the Quaffle too her.
"Fun."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:38 pm

Ruby grinned back at Elijah. 'Too right!' She took the Quaffle from him and noticed she was still upside down. Letting go of the Quaffle, she pulled herself properly onto the broom and pulled her top down. Then she dove down to the ground and caught the Quaffle just before it fell.

Ruby pulled the broom up and zoomed towards the hoops, appearing to be aiming for the left hoop before changing direction abruptly and heading to the middle one. She threw the Quaffle again and watched to see if Elijah caught it.

Unfortunately, she didn't get to see if it got in or not as the Bludger came flying towards her yet again. Ruby spotted it this time and dodged but the Bludger just followed her. She flew up, trying to lose the Bludger which was hot on her tail.

Ruby cursed and let go of the broom, only to fall through the air to the ground. That Bludger really has it in for me, she thought. Luckily, the broom caught up with her just before she came into contact with the ground and the next second she was flying up, laughing happily.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Elijah grinned and dived to bat the Quaffle away. Instead of batting it away he successfully caught it and he grinned in triumph. He punched the air in a very Muggle way and did a little dance on his broom. Eli threw the Quaffle again and swung upside down on his broom before declaring....

"I AM ELIJAH 'THE SLOTH' KRUM! FEAR ME!"

He threw his head back in laughter and flipped himself back upright before taking on a superhero pose. Elijah grinned and dodged the Bludger that had decided to come back again. Elijah scowled at the crazy ball and took his wand out.

Elijah pointed his wand in the place the Bludger would pass and he yelled out a spell. Instantly, the Bludger was transfigured into a little kitten that seemed very confused with it's surroundings.

Elijah flew over and caught the kitten easily. He put it gently on it's back in his arms as if he were holding a baby and tenderly stroked the fur on its stomach. The kitten began to purr and he smiled at the little animal.

Eli flew over to Ruby and hovered beside her with the little kitten. He carefully put the small, fluffy, disorientated animal in her arms and smiled again.

"I am rubbish at Transfiguration.. I tend to get whatever I want to get and, well, I think this little thing is pretty cute. What are you going to name him?"

Spoiler:
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Ruby laughed at Elijah's crazy antics and watched as he dodged the Bludger and turned it into a kitten. A very cute kitten.

She looked at him in surprise when he held the kitten. I never realised he could be so tender, she thought to herself. She was even more surprised when he flew up to her and handed her the kitten. Her eyes turned amber as she held the kitten and stroked it gently.

Ruby looked up at Elijah and smiled softly. She looked back down at the kitten and wondered what she could call him. Suddenly, she thought of something. 'How do you know it's a boy?' She asked, raising an eyebrow inquiringly at Elijah. Then she blushed lightly and added hastily 'Actually, don't tell me. I don't want to know.'

She thought for a second before looking up with a smile on her face. 'I know! He can be called Fish!' She grinned and waited to see Elijah's reaction to the strange name. She thought it was pretty cute, actually, but maybe that was just her.

((Awww, cute! That is such an adorable kitty!))
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Elijah chuckled and shook his head at the name. He was having some serious Muggle Studies Deja Vu.
"That's ironic." he smiled. "I transfigured something into a fish in Muggle Studies and named it Aslan." Eli tickled Fish's head between' the ears and smiled softly at the little animal. "I don't think the Professor likes sea life though.."

Eli looked worriedly at the little kitten and added something,
"I don't think he should meet Snoop for a while.. my cat has a fetish for sleeping in sock or underwear drawers." Elijah chuckled and his thoughts to his little bundle of fur back in the Slytherin dorms. He had probably taken up residence in some poor unsuspecting first year's chest of drawers and would sleep happily until said unsuspecting first year found him.

Eli remembered he had actually transfigured Fish from a bludger into a cat and laughed.
"I wonder what Bludger traits Fish has taken on..." Eli mused. "poor little cat-fish.."

((I agree, a very cute kitty! Very Happy))
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Ruby grinned. 'I haven't met him yet. We'll have to see what he thinks about cats.' She winked at Elijah and laughed.

'Snoop? Now that's one cat I'd like to meet. He must be very.... unique. Just like his owner.' She smiled, amused at the idea of a cat who loved to sleep in sock and underwear drawers. Snoop certainly sounded different.

Ruby scrunched up her face confusedly. 'But if you don't want them to meet, where are you going to keep him?' She asked, looking longingly at Fish, who was purring loudly in her arms. She thought he was the cutest cat she had ever seen. But there couldn't be many cats like him in the world, could there?

She grinned at Elijah's question and opened her mouth to reply when suddenly Fish flew out of her hands and hovered in front of her face for a second before flying at her. Ruby squealed and ducked down, laughing at the devilish expression he had on. She reached up to hold him again, finding his flying slightly unnatural and turned to Elijah with a smile on her face. 'Well, that's that question answered!'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 am

Eli smiled at the little animal and thought about Snoop again for a few moments. The animal had no doubt taken residence under his bed and was probably stalking and 'rawring' the people in the dorm.

"I just don't want little fish here to get bad habits. Then again, Snoop got in that drawer the first night, of his own accord so perhaps Fish will sleep in a trunk with Quidditch balls inside." Elijah paused and scratched fish between the ears befores speaking again. "Besides, he's your cat not mine. I created a cat-fish from a Bludger which isn't hard to do but I did want the ball to explode so I suppose from my point of view it is."

Elijah watched as Fish flew at Ruby and he chuckled, so that was the Bludger traits the little bundle of fur had inherited. Elijah grinned and ducked from the cat, he didn't exactly know why the cat was able to fly seeing as it was no Bludger but he dismissed the idea and just decided to enjoy the little animal.

"Perhaps I should try and find the snitch... I could sent Prof. Wilson another animal."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Ruby laughed and nodded. 'Yeah, I'd like to see how he reacts to that!' She smiled, wondering why Professor Wilson was such a killjoy. Well, that's what he sounded like.

She clutched Fish tighter and yawned. It had to be well past midnight by now and unsurprisingly, she felt sleepy. And she had classes tomorrow too. However, she still wanted to stay outside with Elijah.

'Eli, do you know what time it is?'
She asked before yawning again. She looked around at the deserted Quidditch Stadium and shivered. It was so dark and empty. She hadn't noticed before because she had been busy flying but the Stadium looked slightly scary at night. Ruby rubbed her arms to get rid them of the goosebumps she had gotten and looked back at Elijah, purposefully avoiding looking at the empty pitch.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Elijah shook his head. "Sorry, I never brought a watch with me."
Eli saw Ruby shiver and he flew close enough so he could wrap an arm around. Eli pulled her close and rubbed circles in her back, hoping to transfer some warmth to her.
"This pitch is ghostlike at night.." Elijah said quietly, his eyes wandering up and down the length of the pitch. "It shall be interesting trying to get back to the castle tonight."

He glanced over to the hillside and thought back to what exactly he had put in there. Not a lot if he was honest but he had put a lot of odd things in there. Blankets, hats, scarfs, gloves, brooms and he was sure Snoop was in that basket somewhere.

Elijah yawned and stretched his legs out on the broom. Once he had heard the faint click of the joints he motioned to the hillside with an incline of his head.
"I could always pitch a tent up.." he offered.

Elijah rubbed his hands together and brushed them up and down Ruby's arms, she was getting gradually colder and he wondered how they ended up being out so late.
"You're freezing." he commented finally. "C'mon.. you need to warm up. If all else fails we could get into the Castle kitchens and bunk with the house elves for the night.."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top