IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy. - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy. - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy. - Page 3 Empty Re: IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy.

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Somewhat releaved at the fact that the subject was changing from one thing to another, she really hadn't given it much thought. The yule ball had only last happened when a date was mandatory for her, as well as attendence. She had gone with Topher but the whole night had been very slow afterwards because he hadn't been able to stay around for too long. This time her attendence wasn't mandatory and she wasn't sure if she would go. "I don't think so, I tend to go dateless and just leave out of boredem because of that." she mused, shrugging. "Are you?' she replied, curious now as the topic continued.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy. - Page 3 Empty Re: IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy.

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:39 am

Scorpius was a little surprised, as far as he knew, every girl at hogwarts was going. And he didn't think that Ginevra would have any trouble finding a date. "Well I am probably going, as there wouldn't be anything else to do," Scorpius said shrugging. True enough, the whole castle would pretty much be empty. "I don't have a date yet though," he added, shrugging.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:41 pm

The thing was, Ginevra had been asked to the ball already but it wasn't by anyone that she would have a good time with, so she just told them she already had one, even if she felt a little mean afterwards. Not being like 'every girl' she wasn't a huge fan, or a fan at all, or dressing up and all that snazzy stuff. Nodding, Ginevra thought for a second. She was tempted to just ask Scorpius to go with her, though guys usually asked girls, but she kept her mouth shut because he hadn't even wanted to be seen outside of this room when she came down to talk. "You'll fine one; you're a good looking, fun guy to be with." smiling, she meant what she said.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:44 am

Scorpius laughed at her compliment, she didn't seem to be lying. "Well yeah, I was asked by two Weasleys, of all people, but of course, I can't go with them," he said, with a roll of his eyes. Not only were they half-bloods, but blood traitors and Weasleys as well. Too bad, really. Thinking, he may as well ask Ginevra, though he wasn't sure if she would come with him or not. It wouldn't be too bad, she may be a half-blood, but his family didn't know she was a werewolf, unless his sister told them, and as she currently couldn't it was all OK. The teasing by the other Slytherins though, might be a little embarassing. It would be so easy just to go ask a random Slytherin girl, who was pureblood, and she would probably say yes. But he didn't really like most girls in his house. And the majority of the good looking ones were taken already. Oh well, to hell to with it. "Want to go with me to the yule ball?" he asked.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Surprised that he asked her, when she had been thinking about asking him turning the tables hadn't exactly been what she expected. "I'd love that- but what about your friends?" Of course, she was asking for his sake. Ginevra didn't care what others thought about her going with Scor in the least bit and if any Slytherin's gave her talk, she'd throw it right back at them. It wasn't like she'd step down and let people say things- it just gave them more pride if you took it or showed that it had an effect. This she had learned from Sue, Scor's sister, who hated her guts but had always come around her when she wanted a good arguement. Ginevra had to admit that some of them were quite amusing too.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:47 am

Scorpius was quite surprised at her reply, he hadn't thought that she would accept. Till now, they had been secret friends, as his family, and expecially Sue, would kill him if they found out. With Sue gone now, it wasn't so bad. Though as she said, his friends would probably tease him about it. "Its okay," he replied with a smile. "They can think whatever..." Plus, not all of his friends were half-blood haters, though a majority of them were half-breed haters - oh well. "So are we going then?"
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:40 am

Nodding, she felt more comfortable seeing the smile come upon his face. "I'm warning you now though, i'll dress up for your sake but not in anything pink and frilly." shuttering, she could only imagine what type of dresses other girls would have on, ones she would look at and want to gag because of. Snickering, if he had seen her at the last Yule Ball where she was the champion for Ravenclaw, she had been wearing converses with her dress instead of high heels that would hurt her anckles.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:51 am

Scorpius didn't exactly understand how that was a warning. He hated how girls took forever to dress up, he didn't care about what she wore really. A good thing about Ginevra, she wasn't one of those overly girly girls. "Its OK, it doesn't really matter to me," he said, with a shrug. Really, he was feeling better he now had a date to the ball, as it would be pretty embarassing going alone.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:05 am

Glad that he wasn't the type who did care, a lot of them seemed too. When she had showed up in converses to many people had just been appaled. She, obviously, had rolled their eyes and if they didn't look away, given them the finger, but that was just how she was. Not exactly polite, no, but it wasn't polite to stare either, now was it? No, it wasn't, if you were aware. "You're definitely the perfect date then." she mused, smiling happily. Having something to actually somewhat look foward too, other than her vacation with Topher, was something she needed in these times.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:09 am

Scorpius was relieved that he had a date to the ball now, though he was also a littl nervous about his friends reactions. Though, he wasn't one to care much about that, people could think whatever they wanted, it didn't matter to him. If they would tease him for a thing like that, it just proved they weren't good friends. "OK then, I'll se you later I guess," he said, smiling back, before moving to the door.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top