IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy. - Page 2 Empty Re: IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy.

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:17 am

Relieved that it wasn't that bad of a subject choice, she at least had made an attempt and it had a chance of sticking too. That was what mattered too. Either way, it wasn't as if it was this subject or death. Anytime they pleased they could venture away. "Oh yeah.. almost nearly as I am about dying." Scorpius would hint the slight sarcasm in her tone (she was hiding a lot of it for his sake), or if not he would at least already know that she wasn't scared of death, therefore it was not a concern. Smiling teasingly, it had just been so long where talking about anything went, it was weird knowing she had a friend no one else knew about.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy. - Page 2 Empty Re: IN THE DARKNESS , scorpiusmalfoy.

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:27 pm

Scorpius was a little confused about what she had just said. Either she was being sarcastic or was just really weird. Well, it didn't really matter either way, he already knew that Ginevra's feelings about Sue wouldn't change anytime soon, even if Sue was going through quite a lot right now. "To be honest I don't really miss her that much," he said. She might of been his sister, but they were both really different, and Sue had always been very cruel and cold hearted. She wasn't a very likable person at all. "I feel kind of bad about that, but..." he shrugged, then took out his wand to light up the room a bit. He always felt uncomfortable in the dark.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Ginevra was weird, so both the sarcastic sense and the weird sense about her would be correct for Scorpius to assume. It all would be the same in the end, no wrong answer possible as a turn-up. Lighting up her wand with a flick as well, she had always been comfortable with light, and without, so at times she just didn't get it to click in that not everybody was fine with it both ways. It also didn't help her memory if she hadn't seen him at night more than once before. "You feel bad because you're a good person, but you shouldn't feel bad in all honesty. I'm not just saying that because I dislike your sister either. I'm saying it because she is cruel and probably has never been too great to you. Feeling bad for her would only be feeling remorse for someone who doesn't truely deserve it." Ranting slightly, everything she said made sense in her own head. Whether or not it made sense out of it was up to Scor.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:05 am

Scorpius knew that Ginevra was only saying the truth and all, but he still didn't like to hear her point out his sisters faults. "I know she doesn't deserve it," Scorpius replied slowly. "But she's my sister so of course I'll feel bad for her. She didn't ask for any of this either." It was true, Sue wouldn't have been a Death Eater either had she not been forced too. Although she had always been quite cruel, even before they had both joined the Death Eaters. "Anyways... how's it like being a werewolf?" he asked, changing the subject. Knowing Ginevra, he was quite sure she wasn't so senstitive about it.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 am

Ginevra was going to go back and say she sort of did with how she was acting but picking up how people felt was sort of what she was good at from time to time. With good timing, it seemed Scor had a question of his own. Shaking her head, she shrugged casually. "It's not the life i'd like, but it's managable." It was indeed out that she was a werewolf and now she could accept that. Never would it be easy but not being 'like everyone else' bothered her. Being unique was what she treasured. It was the fact that people cowered just knowing when really, no harm came to them in any way.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:46 am

'Of course it is," Scorpius said rolling his eyes. He expected that answer from her, she didn't really mind anything that happened to her. Personally, Scorpius would just leave Hogwarts if he became a werewolf, the worst problem was if someone found out, you would be socially rejected by most people at Hogwarts, expecially Slytherins. "I meant like.. where do you go during full moon? And how does it feel like to transform?" He was curious, he didn't know if he was being rude or not.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 am

Ginevra had not once just left Hogwarts because of what she had become. No, it had been several other reasons involving family where being at school just wasn't as important as it could be in other cases for different people. Her family was everything to her, even if they were no more. Smiling, she was amused by the fact that he seemed anything but surprised to hear her say what she had as a reply. "Just the forest. I leave the day before and walk far into it. Stay there for two nights instead of one. I have only ever transformed into a werewolf once as ever since the wolvesbane potion has been my savior, or so to say. When I did transform though.. it was hell. Very painful and while transformed, disgusting. I felt like a monster." she was truthful as could be but she wasn't really descriptive. Saying she had the craving for blood was just not something GInevra could ever be proud of, even if she couldn't have helped it.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:16 am

[taking the potion still makes you transform, your just in control of yourself]
-----------------
"That doesn't sound to bad," Scorpius said, sarcastically. Well, it was kind of her fault for not taking the wolfsbane potion, without that a werewolf could lose control and slaughter students. He couldn't imaging how someone could forget. Scorpius had heard other people describe the transformation like this, some of his friends had been bitten and had left Hogwarts, he admired Ginevra for staying. "Why would you stay there for two nights though?" he asked, confused.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:52 pm

[i know, i meant that she hadn't transformed into a werewolf. she transformed into a wolf instead. also, sorry for the wait.]

Ginevra shrugged. The first time she had ever transformed there was no way she could have had any control, even just drinking the potion once. You had to drink it all week before the full moon or you were screwed, so to say. "Just incase, for some odd reason, I don't get away in time. The thought of even being here around people when there is a potential to hurt them isn't appealing to my mind." she told him this not totally thinking he would understand. No one ever seemed too but in her mind, it was the best way to do things. Since she was one of the very very few who hadn't left Hogwarts after being bitten, she chose how she wanted to live continuing on from that option. "I may only change into a wolf, but who's really going to like a wolf hanging around?" it wasn't like she could stay in her dorm. If she did, she would most likely scare everybody even just as a harmless wolf.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:38 am

"Yeah... True enough," Scorpius said slowly. He understood what she was saying, he would have done the same. Though people didn't expect him to be so caring for people, merely because he was a slytherin. In fact he did, he probably might have left hogwarts if he was bitten, if not because the majority of his friends would hate him, but because he might be in danger of hurting other students if he didn't take the potion. He was beginning to see how bad it actually was to be a werewolf, previously he hadn't given it much thought. "So, are you going to the yule ball next week?" Scorpius asked curiously, changing the subject from lycanthropy as well.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top