Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?))

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:05 pm

'Okay, sorry if I'm being nosey.' She realized that she had probably asked something she shouldn't have and smiled apologetically. 'I understand if you don't want to tell me.'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?))

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 pm

"Its ok" he said, but he knew she can see his sadly face, he hates to talk too much about him, but she was soo good to him that he almost forgot that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Ruby nodded and looked out of the window. She felt uncomfortable now that she had made him sad. 'Soooo what d'you like doing in your spare time?'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:14 pm

"I like to play guitar, i like to listen to music, and you?" he asked. He wasnt sad anymore he knew that's the past about his mates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:18 pm

'Hmm, I like sports and flying. And staying out late.' She smiled at him before adding 'Oh and music is always good.'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:39 pm

"Yeah, music is good thing, do you play some instrument" he said. He thought she play something, because she love music soo much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Ruby grinned. 'I play Bass. And sing.' She said proudly. Music was one of the things she liked. Of course, she preferred to play sports but when she couldn't go outside she needed somehting to do.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top