Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?))

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Ruby grinned happily. 'I do know what you mean. It really bugs me when people judge others by their houses. I think that as long as you like someone, it doesn't matter what house they are, they can still be your friend.' She was glad he understood.
Ruby looked around and then said 'So where are you from? Originally, I mean.'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hogsmeade Weekend ((Nicholas, Open?))

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:13 pm

"I am from Serbia, I hope you know where Serbia is, thats why I say East Europe" he said and hoped she will know where it is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 pm

'Serbia's near Romania isn't it? I think I remember that from our geography lessons in America.' She scrunched up her face, trying to remember if that was the right place.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:20 pm

"Serbia and Romania are neighburs you are close" he laught. "Soo, where are u from, what part of America?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Ruby smiled. 'I'm from Florida. It's in the Southeast next to Alabama and Georgia.' She smiled when she remembered the beach near her house.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:30 pm

"Nice, Its fun to live there, we are not too close by locations, I'm happy too meet person who is good from Florida"" He said and smiled to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:41 pm

'Thank you! I'm happy to meet someone from Serbia.' She smiled back and thought how nice it was to make new friends. 'The weather's different here. In Florida it was sunny, but here it's always raining. Not that that's a bad thing. I don't like warm weather that much.' The truth was, she liked the sun and loved warm weather but ever since her mum died she stays inside when it's hot outside. The nice weather reminds her of her mum too much.
'How's the weather in Serbia? Hot or cold?'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:43 pm

"Well its not hot, but its not cold, the weather is perfect not to much hot, not to much cold, and I like it the way it is" he smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:46 pm

'Cool.' She nodded. Serbia sounded like her kind of place. 'So why did you move here?'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 pm

"Because I wanted to see some other place" he didnt wanted to say anything alse about it, but he didnt love his mates in school and he wanted to go from there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top