Crowd Gathering - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crowd Gathering - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crowd Gathering

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crowd Gathering - Page 4 Empty Re: Crowd Gathering

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Elv laughed while listened to Sophia and Lou conversation. "I'm fine, Soph... I always an fine in quidditch season." she said happily watched the crowed in front of her. "Cold isn't it?" she said and covered her shoulder with a pullover.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:08 pm

Abbey walked up the steps of the bleachers, making sure she didn't trip and fall being as clumsy as she was. Abbey had on a blue t-shirt that she had charmed to say 'Go Ravenclaw!' in bright letters, and a pair of jeans. Abbey peered through the crowd that was gathering for the match, trying to find a familar face. She finally spotted long red hair, and realized it was Elv. Running over to her, Abbey cried, "Hey Elv! It's Abbey!" Abbey waved her hand at her frantically and ran up the rest of the steps and plopped down next to her friend.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Ruby sat down and waited for the match to start. She was dressed neutrally, not meaning to support any house, just to watch. She wanted to see what quidditch at Hogwarts was like. She loved quidditch and always played it in America. She would probably have made it to captain if she hadn't left. Ruby sighed, her eyes flashing electric blue as she did so. She was starting to miss Florida.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Elv heard someone called her name. She looked around and found Abbey ran to her. She waved to her. "Hey Abbs!!" she laughed. Elv looked at her. "Go Ravvies, huh..." she asked. "I'm cheering for both of them..." she said to her.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:26 pm

"Cool!" Abbey said. Abbey had always thought that just because someone was in Slytherin didn't mean that they were evil or a Death Eater, but Christy was the Ravenclaw captain, so she needed to give her support. "Sorry it took me so long, I woke up late!" Abbey said, laughing. "And then, I couldn't find my shirt! So can you update me on what's happened so far?" Abbey asked. She watched as the Ravenclaw team manuvered left and right. "Go Christy!" Abbey shouted throught cupped hands.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Elv laughed and pointed at the pitch. "You see... the quaffle hasn't throw yet... so we still waiting for it..." she said and laughed. "GO CHRISTY!!!" she followed Abbey. "Then didn't need to know that i'm cheering for Slytherin too..." she whispered to Abbey. "Lou woulod kill me..." And grinned to her brother.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Abbey peered into the field and noticed that the Quaffle had indeed, not been thrown. She laughed and said, "Oops!" Abbey understood what Elv meant about not wanting anyone to know about cheering for Slytherin. Many people wouldn't understand it, and would treat her differently if they knew. Abbey had never told her father because of it.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Well... Not all of her family are Anti-Slytherin... Even Albus is in Slytherin. But they all know that Slytherin full with DE and bad people. But yet... Elv found some friends from Slytherin house and they're good. But she couldn't say that since Lou is right behind her. "So... We'll face each other on the next battle right?" she asked.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Abbey nodded. "May the best team win, right?" Abbey asked, laughing. She hated going againest one of her friends, especially since she was beater and had to purposefully knock them off balance so her team could gain the Quaffle; but Hufflepuff hadn't won the Quidditch Cup in ages, and Abbey was dying to do so because she was on the team this year. "How have you been training?" Abbey asked curiously. "Half of our team isn't even full. I guess when your Hufflepuff it wouldn't be." Abbey said glumly.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:13 am

Belle had been completely shocked at the suddeness of Nikki Granger showing up, she felt bad for over stepping a bound that she had not known existed at the time. However as Andrian pulled her against him once more she carefully smiled politely and then turned her attention to other things to leave them in the conversation.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top