Crowd Gathering - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crowd Gathering - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crowd Gathering

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crowd Gathering - Page 3 Empty Re: Crowd Gathering

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 am

Though she had completely ignored his apologies, he continued to smile as he watched her give Jake a lollipop which he took, gleefully. Andrian felt her leaned into him, enjoying the pressure of her weight pressing against his shoulders and as he continued to carry her weight his arm muscle began to flex, slightly. "Say thank you," grinned Andrian jogging Jake up and down his shoulders.
"Thank you," said Jake with his mouth full of lollies and chocolate then continued to eat; Andrian chuckled and kissed his son on the forehead then turned to Belle.
"So, what have I missed," he asked her, smiling warmly. There was so much he missed or could've missed during his absence from school, he knew that in a big school like that - that there was always new things happening everyday, every minute. He wanted to know everything especially Belle's story; if she had any.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:56 am

Wow, that's great. I love quidditch, in fact I'm on an out of school team actually. Tim then smiled. I'll be rooting for you then, don't you worry.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:04 am

Nikki was walking through the sections trying to find specific people. She went through the Ravenclaw section and frowned. She stomped her way to where Belle and Andrian were. Ugh, giving her son lollies. He's too young for them and he's barely grown any teeth. Andrian, my I have my son please? She stretched her arms out and waited.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 am

Andrian turned around when he heard a voice - a familiar voice. Oh no, he thought looking down at her then placing Jake into her arms. "Yeah sure," he smiled at her as he gave her, her baby well their babies though they were not together. It had been a long time he had seen her and he could still remember the last time they met but the only thing he remembered was comforting her and that was all. He had almost forgotten about her since he had locked himself in his own house drinking beer all day to drown out the pain. "Hello would have been nice," grinned Andrian putting his other arm around Belle's waist.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:12 am

Nikki grinned and took her baby Jake into her arms and cuddled him. What, he was expecting a hello? She was expecting a 'I'm alive' or something like that! She clenched her teeth together and raised her eyebrows. Yes, a hello would have been nice or maybe even a 'I'm back' kind of thing.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 am

Andrian looked and watched her as she took her abby into her arm, cuddling with him. Then he looked up at her and saw her teeth clentched together and her eyebrows rise; Andrian knew that something bad was going to come out of her mouth so he raised his eyebrows in return and smiled, warmly at her. "Yes, of course except you know I'm back," he told her looking at her confused. He sounded amused. Why do I need to repeat that he was alive again, he thought oh right for being away for a whole week. "Oh, sorry. I remember now," he said. "I'm back."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:22 am

You just don't get it do you? Nikki sighed and shook her head. The dance, remember? I apparently mistook you for someone else. Nikki looked at Jake sadly but weakly smiled. Mummy are you okay? Why did daddy kiss her? Nikki gulped and bit her lip. It's okay uhm, mummy and daddy are... Nikki couldn't even tell what they were and what could she tell her child anyways!?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 am

Andrian frowned his eyebrows at her and nodded at her. "I already told you about that, earlier this year remember," he told her; Andrian remembered telling her about it the other day in the Firebird bar, it wasn't so long ago almost two week ago. "I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing," he looked at her. The happiness from his face washed and changed into confusion, concernation and mostly just amused. "I'm sorry if you mistook me," he repeated her. Though he had alread apologized a few days ago, sigh she always ruins the mood that was the one thing he hated about her but knew he couldn't do anything about it.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 am

((what the hell, lol your post is confusing!))

But that's the thing! Nikki started to get a bit exasperated. I didn't mistake you for anyone! I was right! I knew that when I saw you that it was Andrian! Nikki explained as clearly as she could. I never get to see you anymore and I feel like everyone is gone and that I'm in this empty world.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:40 am

((Moving converstation to another thread))
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top