Crowd Gathering - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crowd Gathering - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crowd Gathering

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crowd Gathering - Page 2 Empty Re: Crowd Gathering

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:41 am

It had been a long time since he had seen Belle in fact he hadn't seen anyone according to how he locked himself inside his own house drinking beer every now and dead; just harvesting, eating, looking after Jake and then sleeping. Andrian couldn't bother to see anyone, he didn't want them to know and didn't want to make a bad impression walking around drunk. The game was on so he found a good reason to get up on his feet and tell Belle that he was still alive. He wore a blue, hockey jersey which had 'Vancouver' on top, blue torn off jeans and a boot to keep his foot warm from the cold, piercing air. Andrian managed to cover up his face which included the red line around his eyes, he covered this by using a golden rimmed glasses placed on the bridge of his nose. He shaved all his beard again which he hadn't shaved in almost two weeks and he managed to clean himself up so he didn't smell like beer and vomit. Andrian climbed his way through the crowd, he knew exactly where to find Belle - right there in the raven claw stand though he was suppose to be with the other adults but he couldn't be bothered. As he climbed through the crowd he spotted her there, she wasn't facing towards him but he knew it was her on how her black long, silky hair that fell gracefully down her back and her curvy but soft skin that surrounded her. Then slowly he approached her, wrapping his arm around her waist and whispered into her ears. "Hey sweetie," he whispered in a low, attractive voice of his as he kissed her gently on the cheek. Carrying, Jake in his other arm. "Miss me?" http://www.everyjoe.com/hockeybeat/files/2008/09/jared-padalecki-vancouver-canucks-jersey-thumb.jpg
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 am

Belle had been so absorbed into the events she had not heard anyone approach behind her and nearly jumped when an arm snaked around her waist, that is until she heard Andrian's familiar voice. She had not seen him in weeks and had started to worry about him, but now that he was hear that worry let go and she smiled brilliantly up at him. "Of course I did, what a silly thing to ask Andrian.” That was when she noticed the boy in his other arm. She had known about Jake but she had never met him before, she suddenly felt shy and nervous and lowered her eyes to stare at Andrian’s chest.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:35 am

Timothy decided to go to the quidditch for old time's sake. He made his way over to the Gryffindor section and took a seat. Heh, he still fit into his Gryffindor robes and all. It was funny, he thought if a teacher mistook him for a student. He actually hoped Sophia would be in the crowd but was unable to spot her.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:32 am

"Sorry," said Andrian as he let out a small, mystical laughter out of his mouth. He felt a little guilty of not seeing her all last week and the week after, at least he was here now, now to make up for all he'd had done. It felt great to get out there - out of his house, he loved the fresh air and being able to feel the cool, light breeze blowing gently onto his skin. What made it even better was that he finally out there in arm of the most beautiful girl ever, he loved her dearly. "I didn't mean to leave, I should have told you," he said; Andrian smiled and kissed her gently on the lips then laced one arm around her her waist waiting for the game to start.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:37 am

Sophia decided to take a break from homework and studying and get out of the castle and have ome fresh air. As she walked into the walked into the Gryffindor's side she smiled and looked for a seat among the crowded Gryffindor stand. As she spotted Elv and Lous and a guy she didn't know he miled and waved at them. "Hey guys, can I sit with you guys?"Sophia asked as she put her scarf closer to her neck. "I can't wait intil we play, I been dying to get my mind off something beside Homework and Head Girl duties."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:13 am

Haley snuck into the crowd shortly after the game had started, she had only gone to the game, instead of hiding out in the bathroom, because Hafiz was the Slytherin Keeper. She smiled as she spotted him through the gross weather.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Timothy spotted Sophia and grinned. He got up from his seat and walked over and sat behind her. Why, hello there. He smiled and whispered in her ears. Are you in the quidditch team? He asked, curious and wanting to know more about her.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:51 am

Sure you can Soph! Louis laughed. He took of his gloves and pulled out his wand. He thought he might aswell make her and Elv feel comfy. He conjured up to seat cushions for them. He smiled and passed them to the 2 girls. I know I can't wait either! But the team does indeed have a very big surprise waiting for them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:16 am

Belle leaned into him enjoying his company as she always did. She smiled at Jake though and remembered she happened to have a few pieces of candy and pulled one out and handed it to him. "Here you go, can't have a great day without some treats." Belle said with a gentle smile.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:17 am

Sophia jumped as Timothy whispered in her ears. As he asked if she was on the team she nodded. "Yes I am, just to let you know I play chaser I been play for six years now."said Sophia as she watched the game. As Louis conjured cushions for them she smiled. "Thanks Lo, I feel much for comfortable now, these stands get so hard!"said Sophia. "It's such a nice day to play, I wih it was out there playing but we'll play s oon!"said Sophia happily. As she looked at Elv she smiled. "Hey Elv, long time no see how are you?"Sophia asked her as she put her scarf around her neck more.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top