Meeting of the Champions (and Judges ) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of the Champions (and Judges ) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of the Champions (and Judges )

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of the Champions (and Judges ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting of the Champions (and Judges )

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:06 pm

Christabelle nodded at hearing this, "Thank you headmaster that was all I needed to know." she replied. Though what if some people could read into each other's minds and had been able to since childhood.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Champions (and Judges ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting of the Champions (and Judges )

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 am

"You may now leave" the headmaster said, gesturing to the door.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:51 am

''This has been brief, Kingsley. Are you sure there is nothing you wish to add? It may be too late later'', Wilson remarked from his seat.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:58 am

"No James, I am sure I have said everything," Shacklebolt said nodding. " Oh yes, the time table! Why didn't you remind me of that James? now you guys have 2 weeks to practice until the first task. After that in December we will have the traditional Yule Ball. After that we will have the second task in March and the last in May!"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:52 pm

''As I have said Kingsley, that was brief.'', laughed Wilson. He stood up and approached Kingsley. ''To be honest, I forgot about the calendar too. I did not have the time to read the memo that was sent to me.'', he said with a low voice. He then greeted the students. ''Regarding the first task? What about my suggestion? Oh, and yes, is the Yule Ball obligatory for us Judges?'', he asked with a childish tone.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 am

Christabelle nodded waiting to hear the time table. "Oh yes thank you for that, I forgot to ask about the time table for the tournament." she said before she turned to walk out of the meeting.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 am

"The yule ball is compulsory for every single thing that moves in Hogwarts, including the statues, the stairs, and the hous-eelves," shacklebolt said solemly.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:31 am

"I think that the house elves have a right to come to the party!" Abbey said indignantly. "They're the ones who prepare everything, am I correct?" she asked. Abbey didn't like the idea that the house elves, the ones that did pretty much almost everything in the castle get left out of the celebration.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:48 am

Shacklebolt smiled at the multiple responses. "Well, your right Abbey, they do prepare everything, thats why they are there," he said nodding wisely before turning to Selwyn. "However, the elves will be invisible as well as silent, so you won't even notice their presence!" he said chuckling.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top