Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forbidden? Well that's for me :)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 6 Empty Re: Forbidden? Well that's for me :)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Elv laughed and watched Miseria climbed the tree. After finally she's there, Elv smiled. "How is it??" she asked as she knew that Miseria would enjoy the scenery from that tree.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 6 Empty Re: Forbidden? Well that's for me :)

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Miseria sighed loudly. It was more than beautiful out here. She was really high and could barely hear what Elv asked her. Next she wrapped her hands around her and started shaking. "Cold!" she replied, yelling back. It was cold out here, so high, but she didn't want to go down yet. Shaking on the brenches, she sat there, looking down at the others.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:44 pm

Izzy looked over at Mis and grinned. It was cold but she didn't mind. Even so, she cast a cold-protection charm on Mis so she wouldn't feel any cold. Izzy smiled to herself. She was doing lots of things to make Mis comfortable. Even though she did that to all her friends.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Elv laughed. "Of course... It's almost winter anyway..." she said. ELv loves cold weather, so shi didn't mind with it. Her family usually call her 'Polar Bear'. Because she can stand cold weather that most of them not. Elv smiled, she wants to make Miseria happy. A good start for becoming a friend.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 pm

After a while, Miseria really stop shaking and now she felt warm. Like she was on the ground, but no. She was still sitting on the tree, looking around, face impressed like baby's. "It's really beautiful here..." she sighed loudly. Miseria was happy when Izzy and Elv tryed to make her happy. And they did. They were her first friends here, though, she was really rude at the first place with Izzy.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top