Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forbidden? Well that's for me :)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden? Well that's for me :)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:54 pm

Elv smiled to her. "They went here too... With other purposes, of course... But noone will notice, trust me..." she said surely. Suddenly a boy greeted them. "Hello to you too..." she greeted him back with a smile. The unicorn absolutely love them for the food they just gave them.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbidden? Well that's for me :)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:54 pm

((posting as Izzy))

'Don't worry about it Miseria.'
Izzy stroked the unicorn as she listened to Elv and Miseria's conversation. She looked up in surprise when she heard another voice.
'Oh, hello. Have I seen you before?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:58 pm

"Probably not, since I haven't done much since the term started," Kore replied to one girl. "I'n Kore Shim by the way. Who are you guys?" He asked, curious. Meanwhile, he was thinking up of a spell which would get rid of the saddle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Miseria smiled at Izzy. It was good when she could be friends with all people. Then she turned her pale face again at Kore, as he introduced himself:"I'm Miseria," she replied. Introducing herself wasn't the thing that she loved to do. Usually people keep asking questions about her... weird name.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:02 pm

Elv smiled to the boy. Kore Shim... Sounds like Japanese name, or Asian... "I'm Elvaleryn Weasley... Just call me Elv." she said cheerfully. She met two new friends today. What a fantastic day today...
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:58 pm

OT: Ahh, seems like noone knows how to answer.

Miseria sat down next to Elvaleryn, as she find out the name was and looked at the unicorns. They were so peaceful, so beautiful... so... so... she just didn't have any words to describe those fantastical animals! Looking at them she even forgot about Kore's saddle. "I think i'll come back later, too," she said in voice like she was dreaming.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Elv looked at Miseria and smiled. "You should, Miseria... You never know what kind of animal that await you here, until you see it..." she said happily. It always be a surprise to see the animal. One day you met the unicorns and the other day hippogriffs. You never know what awaits you here, though...
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:05 pm

"Hope not centaur or a big bear," Miseria joked, smiling weakly. Right, laughing about death even if it could come soon. It's the forbidden forest, for gods sake! Anything can happen here!
"You come here every day?" she asked after few silent moments. It seems like no one has something to talk about right now.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Elv rolled her eyes. Then she winked. "Almost everyday... Since I have lots of free time..." she laughed. "Everytime i don't hang out with my friends, i'll be here..." she sighed. "I think i need part time jobs to waste my time..." she added. Elv thought about a job on an ice cream parlor. with cute uniform.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Izzy laughed when she heard what Miseria said. 'Don't worry, they probably won't come out now, it's still light.' Izzy acted brave, but really she was worried about the giant spiders she had heard lived there. She wanted to meet a centaur though, they sounded cool.
Izzy smiled at Elv. 'Why don't you get a job at Firebird Bar? It's just opened and it's great! You get to meet so many new people and you have lots of fun so it doesn't seem like work. I'm a waitress there.' She said proudly. She thought it would be very fun if Elv joined too.
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top