Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forbidden? Well that's for me :)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Forbidden? Well that's for me :)

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:57 pm

OT: Where are Izzy and Kore? *-*

Miseria nodded, feeling little better. It was true, all witches and wizards call their animals with more easier names. Sometimes they're longer, yes, but they sound beautiful. "But what about cats?" she laughed. She wasn't picking on Elv or something. After all, they were discussing about her name, not other girls.
Leaving her hair alone, she let her arm fall on her legs and for a moment she closed her eyes. Both of them, Izzy and Kore have been really quiet most of the time? Didn't they know what to say?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Forbidden? Well that's for me :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Forbidden? Well that's for me :)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Elv laughed. "Not even a cat, Mis. They usually named their pets like... Sybil... or Kitty... something like that." she answered her. "I, myself named my cat Cleopatra and my snowy owl Altair and my bunny Brownie..." she added and laughed. Elv wondered what happened with Kore and Izzy since they're quiet for so long...
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:27 pm

((Sorry, I kinda forgot to post Embarassed ))

Izzy was climbing a tree the whole time they were talking. She reached the top easily and hooked her legs around a branch so she was dangling upside down right behind Mis and Elv.
'I called my cat Meddi. Which is actually short for Meredith.' She grinned and waited to see their probably shocked reactions at her dangerous position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:33 pm

Miseria laughed with Elv, thinking about her animal names. Usually she called animals with more official names. But after laugher, her cheeks went pink:"I named my Barn Owl Teddy," she said, but when she heard Izzy speaking, she jumped in the air:"God, you people like to scare me!" she said in a blaming voice, holding her arm at heart place... somewhere.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Elv laughed again when saw Izzy is on a tree. "You should try that too, Mis. The scene is so beautiful from up there..." she suggested her. Elv sometimes read books on the top of a tree. It's more relaxing and comfortable, added with some magics.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Miseria or Mis, how other may call her now looked up at the trees, heart still pumping. "Maybe next time," she replied. Actually she loved dangerous things and that's why she came here, to the forbidden forest. "But thanks anyway," she finally said, turning her head back at girls.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Izzy grinned and twisted back up she wasn't upside down anymore. She loved practising her gymnastics.'That's true, the scenery is so nice from here...you can see lots of the forest.'
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm

"No wonder," she thought out loudly, looking up again. Trees were really high, but they also promised to give Mis a real and good look. Finally she stood up and nodded more to herself. "OK, i'll climb!" she had decided. She walked toward the tree and jumped, reaching one underbranch. Sighing loudly, she started climbing higher. I'm doing pretty good for my... khm... first time... she thought while reaching hand for the other branch.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Izzy laughed when she saw Mis slowly reaching for the branches. 'Don't worry, you won't fall. And even if you do...' She stopped to cast a cushioning charm around the tree. 'I've got your back.' She grinned and stood up on the tallest branch, putiing her arms out to balance her as she walked along it. She didn't call it showing off, just showing her talents.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Miseria nodded, however, she didn't even look down. She didn't want to. Mis was afraid that when she'll look back, she can really fall and broke her bones. Yet, it was impossible thanks to Izzy, of course. Don't look down! Don't look down! she reminded herself, while she climbed higher and higher. Soon most of the branches were little and thin so she couldn't climb anymore.
Breathing deeply, she sat on one branch and looked away, brushing away sweat what was on her forhead. And next reaction was more like WOW.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top