Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James)

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 4 Empty Re: Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:27 pm

Ne'os sighed "its the last place they would look and its safe as thats where we spend plenty of time" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 4 Empty Re: Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James)

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:13 pm

''Fine with me. Just lead me to the boiler. But, as I have said. If they manage to take over Grimmauld Place, which they have in the last war, but you should know that the best, Mr. Emof, I will not be one to put my life in danger for your necklace. I will do everything to protect it, wherever it may be hidden, but if they manage to find it, it is over for me. That is the only reason I advocate reason and safety. But, your choice, Mr. Emof. If you wish, I will hex the boiler.'', added Wilson.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Jess nodded and walked over to the kitchen cupboard, opening it for Ne'os to take a look. "We also have to consider that should we come under attack, destruction of the horcrux should be an option, as destruction would be much better than capture by the DEs." He told the two, thinking of the effects capture would have on them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:36 pm

''Well, why not destroy it now? That way we can be sure they will not find it'', said Wilson with an extremely sarcastic tone
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 am

Ne'Os ignore James as he walked in "i think you'l like one of my defenses then Jess" he said placing the horcrux in a somewhat hidden crack he then stuck the elder wand in it and muttered "portus" the necklace glowed blue before it was hidden by the darkness " when you finish your defenses i will then seal the crack making it even more difficult to find" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:29 am

''Yes, they will surely not tear down the place. But never mind. Geminio'', he said duplicating the lockets. Suddenly, the boiler filled itself with several dozen copies of the Horcrux. ''Well then, that settles this. Flagrante'', he then uttered. There was no change of both the copies and the original, but he then took a spoon and touched one of the copies. He felt the spoon getting warmer and the copy multiplied itself several times. ''And that is it. I will then withdraw my idea regarding the guardian gargoyles, since it would be to obvious. Jess, your turn now. Then I will cast the Fidelius charm on the three of us.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Ne'Os waited patiently for Jess he wished he could tell them he wasn't really hiding the real horocrux there but he if anyone searched there minds they wouldn't be able to betray his secret. He smiled as he thought of where it was really hidden.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:50 am

((I'll ignore your post as i can't read your mind Ne'Os))
Jess smiled and walked forward, he started tapping copies and muttering portus, this was his clever way of delaying any intruders, as the moment they touched them they would be transported far away, and Ne'os, Jess and James would be alerted that someone was trying to intrude. Jess took a step back and gestured to Ne'os. "Go nuts," Jess told him, waiting for Ne;os to lay down his spells
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Ne'Os tapped the real horocrux once "feindfyre" he said a perfectly controlled jet of fire ran along the necklace burning it and making it stronger while not breaking it. "if they manage to get it they will have a difficult time destroying it if they cant use feindfyre on it" he said
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Jess frowned and looked at Ne'os, wondering how he'd done that. "Ok," Jess said slowly, "If that's all i say we leave it how it is now." Jess suggested, closing the door of the cabinet and magically sealing it
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top