Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James)

Post by Jess Potter Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:26 am

"I personally agree with your first idea Ne'os," he said quietly, having heard all of their suggestions. "Any place we put it in has a chance of being overtaken by DEs. This place is close, pretty much always filled with order members, and if it were to be overrun we could have an enchantment so that only we can apparate here." He said, thinking about several other spells they could lose
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 2 Empty Re: Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:30 am

Ne'Os nodded and took out a dull looking necklace he frowned slightly as he looked at it every time her wore it, it reminded him of how he was a murderer. "ok so we ready?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:57 am

''I think we should use a map and mark several brilliant hiding places in Britain. Then... we randomly chose one of them. In that way we shall achieve the following - no one would be able to connect it to us in any was, it would be well hidden and only the three of us would know where it is. But, if you have something to add, you can.'', said Wilson.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:32 am

Jess shook his head. "Where are we going to find several 'brilliant' hiding places? Somewhere we all know, and can defend from each other would be better. Worse comes to worse we can each set up a defence against it, and only Ne'os knows how to get around all of them." he said, before turning to Ne'os. "Either way it's up to Ne'os. Whatever you want to do i'll go with." He said, waiting for Ne'os to decide
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:58 pm

''Well, Jess, your view is not wrong, I cannot say, but that is the same plan Voldemort used. Somewhere he is familiar, somewhere he lived, and what happened to him? I am just trying to prevent that. But, what I do find wrong and stupid is hiding it here. In that case we could hide it behind the portrait of the ugly old bat in the hall. Grimmauld Place comes out of question, if you ask me.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:33 pm

"actuly James that gives me a idea...why not copy the necklace a few times and place them all over britian and the real one could go to...i dont a rock under the Thames no one would bother looking there it would be to dangress." he said placing the neclace safley in his robes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:34 pm

''That sounds fine, and it does not differ much from my Gemini and hiding places idea. But, there is a catch. We would have to strongly protect every copy, but leave the original the least protected. Why? If we hide it somewhere in the Muggle world, we would not be permitted to use strong magic because we could get Muggles killed and any wizard passing would detect magic. Therefore, we need to think where to put the real Horcrux. The other idea, about copying and putting them everywhere is brilliant, but we have to protect all of them with all our defenses. It will not seem suspicious and it will surely cause a lot of problems to whoever wants to destroy it.'', said Wilson.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:49 pm

"yes and magic is very detectable thats why it would be best to leave the real one hidden where no one can find it or detect it....thats why the Thames would be the best" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:10 pm

''And if a Muggle baby, wanting to get its little ball, stumbles upon the rock and reveals the Horcrux? Or a Wizard passing by wants to throw a rock in the Thames and takes the our one?'', Wilson posed the question.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:35 pm

"well i'm sure you know that the Thames is a extremely violent river even if they managed to find the rock the horcrux would be taken by the strong current and not be found again" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top