Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 3 Empty Re: Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James)

Post by James William Wilson Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 pm

''And if we need it after that 'incident'? What then? Shall we go diving for it in the Channel perhaps?'', Wilson added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James) - Page 3 Empty Re: Protecting the horcrux (Jess,James)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 pm

"no..ill use a spell i was going to set up in the defenses to call it back to me" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:24 am

Jess turned and looked at wilson with a very annoyed look. "Who's horcrux is this?" He asked, "Is it yours? Because if it is feel free to do whatever you want with it, as i'm sure you would like to be able to if it were yours. However, it is not, so please treat Ne'os with the same respect you would ask of us if we were hiding your horcrux." He said, before turning back to Ne'os. "I believe your idea is good, although i would still prefer the grimmauld place option, the difference between voldemort's hiding places and our's is that we still guard and occupy Grimmauld Place, Voldemort didn't check on his unless he felt there was something wrong, by which time it was too late." He said with a shrug. "But it's your idea, if the Thames is what you want then it's what you shall get. However if it gets lost or taken, it falls on your shoulders, as it was your decision." Jess told them two with resolve
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:27 am

Ne'Os thought about it for a moment before answering "i guess it would be safer here" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:32 am

"Well either way, whatever you choose i will back you up on, that's just my idea." Jess told him, "This is just my idea, as is yours for the thame, and Wilson's for random brilliant places" Jess said, waiting for Ne'os to make a definitive choice
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 am

" i think here is perfect i do spend alot of time here now now since i joined....i dont feel that school is one of the best places i should be with the COL and the ministry." he said "pick a room any room" he said smileing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:54 am

Jess thought for a moment before grinning. "The cupboard with the boiler in it?" Jess suggested, "It's the old house elf... kreacher was it?... anyway it's his old hideaway, and it's the last place they'd reach, with a few good fallback places if we were to start getting overwhelmed." Jess told him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:58 am

"alright and i spend most of my time in the kitchen area as it is i feel all the safer" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 am

"So the boiler cupboard it is," Jess said, beding down to open the door to the cupboard. "So, where in the cupboard will we put it?" he asked, "and how will we disguise and protect it?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:36 pm

''Well, then, as you wish. But if it gets lost, do not blame me later. You hide it and I will the put my defense. It will be great to fill the boiler with a lot of Horcruxes.'', said Wilson taking his wand out.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top