Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:24 pm

"I play a lot of quidditch, but I did not try out or the team this year. I just did not have the time. You know, with studies and such..." James realized too late how much of an idiot he sounded like. Studying was not his hobby. Pranks were. But hey, he could not take it back. All he could do, is blush and look sheepish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie)

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Jamie smiled. "You study?" she said laughing. Looking around again she noted that it was getting darker and darker. "We should head back" she said. "Teachers will be sweeping the grounds soon probably"
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:05 pm

"Probably. But if one is heading towards us, I know a secret passage up to the kitchens." James stood up, and lit his wand. The grounds were silent. James turned back around, and offered Jamie his hand. "It's a long way back to the castle."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:03 pm

Jamie paused then took his hand. "Yeah, it's a long way back" she echoed, smiling. This whole night had twisted her whole head about "silly" things like morals and right and wrong.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:11 pm

"But I think we can manage." James flashed one of his pearly-white smiles at Jamie. And then, the shooting stars came. They flashed across the night sky like fireworks, minus the exploding. "Make a wish..." James closed his eyes, and wished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:21 pm

Jamie did wish. She wished that everything would be okay. She wished that her mum liked her more. She wished somehow in the will of a god she might just pass Care of Magical creatures. Jamie let out a snort. Somehow it was very funny to her how at a time like THIS she thought of COMC. This was her night, for once she would forget school.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:42 pm

James wished the shooting stars would never leave. They were pure magic, and that kind of magic did not come along every day. "Well, it's time we started to head back, don't you think?" James said softly. He took Jamie's hand lightly, and brushed his lips against her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:48 pm

"Yes" Jamie said in a meer wisper as if all the air in her lungs had been sucked out. "Thanks for everything tonight James Potter" she said smiling at the sound of his name. Gentally she kissed his cheek. "I think I might even love you some day" she said wrinkling her nose in mock discust. "But I'll have to see how a few things pan out"
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:54 pm

James was in a daze. And he was freaking out inside. Because he might love this girl someday as well. She was special, from the moment he met her. "Jamie? I enjoyed this night a lot. And I was wondering... would you like to do something in London on Friday?" James was blushing major, which he was worried about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:09 am

Jamie smiled and let out another little giggle, even though it sounded more like a hiccup this time. "Sure" she said smiling at James with a strange goofy grin stretched across her face. Jamie tryed to pull herself together, James much think she was a fool.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top