Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:44 pm

"You think, or you know." James said this statement softly, because he knew the answer. James knew Jamie, even though he had only met her about an hour ago.

OOC: Sorry for the short posts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Here We Find the Great Outdoors(continued)(Jamie)

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:50 pm

Jamie smiled "I think that I know, but I don't really know what I'm thinking". Jamie sighed. "I'm worried that the only reason I like you is because of this night. The magic atmosphere the teachers have given us. I'm worried that when I wake up tomarrow I'll be wondering what I was thinking." Jamie looked James strait in the eye. "I hope it is not so" she wispered.

OOC: It O'tay. My posts very, sometimes a long paragraph or an occational one liner (not often).
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:06 pm

"If you do wake up like that, you know that I would wait." James said softly. He knew that if Jamie woke up asking herself what was she thinking with liking a troublemaker, he would be thinking of how he could ever forget the perfect girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 pm

"James" Jamie wispered. Then all the sudden her mind went blank to the world around her. James was gone, the bench was gone, Jamie was gone. Before her eyes swam her mother and herself. Only Jamie was different. At this moment Jamie was not sure how.. but she knew that her mother felt that something was wrong, Jamie was different, and she was being yelled at. As soon as it came it went and she was placed in the presant. A thousand questions ran through her mind Why was MOTHER at Hogwarts? What happened to me? James... Then Jamie realized she had forgotten to tell James one of her deepest secrets. She saw beond.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:34 pm

"Jamie?" James looked at Jamie. She did not look well at all. "Jamie, what's wrong? Did I say or do something? You look like you've seen a werewolf." James wondered why muggles said "you look like you've seen a ghost!" Ghosts were not that scary. In fact, they were really quite friendly. "Are you sick?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Jamie tryed to smile but her skin was tight. "Fine" she said quickly looking up at James's worried face. "Happens all the time" she said quickly. Her words always came out in a rush after a "seeing". It always felt like the air was being conpressed out of her chest and she could not breath. But Jamie knew it went away. Sure enough as she willed it away after a moment the pressure on her lungs subsided and some color returned to her face. Her voice was normal now, she could tell without saying anything. "FIne" she said again. Sure enough her voice was normal but now there was a sickining swooping sensation in her stomach. How could she have seen with James around, so stupid. Sometimes if it was a minor vison she could block it out.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:35 pm

"Ooookaaaay..." James shrugged it off. He sometimes spaced out, and his voice changed, and his skin turned pale... Wait, he knew those symptoms from somewhere... But where? It was not the flu or anything. And then, he had it! "Jamie, I think I have a guess about what just happened. I remember my uncle, he knew a man he worked with.... and the man had a rare gift. He could see into the future." James stopped talking to await Jamie's reaction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 pm

"What uncle?" Jamie asked. She fingured it would be safer to steer out of dangerous waters before they got too deep. "I what to know more about you" she said trying to sound percky.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:10 pm

James did not like the change of subject, but did not want to upset Jamie. "My mom's dad, Uncle Arthur." James then thought about what to tell Jamie about himself. "Well, I work at the Firebird Bar as a waiter. I figured I wanted to do something before the year was over besides pranks, so I chose the bar." James was satisfied with his answer. "What about you? And interesting hobbies or pastimes?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:26 am

Jamie nodded. "Quidditch" she said simply. "I'm playing chaser for Ravenclaw this year". Jamie was not one of many words but when she got going boy did she talk! "I never really played quidditch till my third year, then I was like why not. I mean I had been seeing the Hogwarts teams play for two years already, and I enjoyed it and everything but I had never really played. So I tryed out and I bailed. I mean completely. It was the worst ever. I've been practicing ever sinse but this is my first year getting on the team." Jamie's rant was over. After a pause she asked "you?"
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top