Sorting Things Out ((Mari)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sorting Things Out ((Mari)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sorting Things Out ((Mari))

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorting Things Out ((Mari)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorting Things Out ((Mari))

Post by Jess Potter Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:24 am

Jess' eyes widened and he pulled back, looking flustered. "Erm," he said, frowning confusedly. "I'm not sure i'm ready for that," Jess said, looking embarassed. "Maybe i should go," he said, looking at the ground and starting to turn
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Mariana's sense came back to her. "I'm sorry." she said apologinisly getting up quickly before she is tempted again to do the same. "Wait don't go." she begged as she placed Stanley to sit on the armchair. "I just had a thought...but pretend it never happened." she added quickly. "So what is going to happen now?" she asked with a low tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Jess turned and took a seat on the chair opposite to her. "It's ok, completely understandable," he said, smiling encouragingly to her. "I don't know," he said softly, frowning as he did so
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Mariana felt rather starnge as neither of them knew anything. "You can always come back to live here.It's our house." she said hardly doubting that was a good idea for Jess since it would be like living with a stranger under same roof. "I can tell you about your life.Ofcourse they already told you a lot,but i am sure you are full of questions." she added as she poured tea in the cups.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:00 am

Jess nodded and shrugged. "Maybe, i think i'd wanna think about it a bit before i decided," he told mari, accepting the tea and drinking it. "How did we meet," he asked her suddenly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:11 am

Mariana felt dissapointed but she knew that was probably going to be Jess's answer. "We met on your brother's wedding.He was getting married to my best friend Sophia.First time i adressed you was when you found out in the middle of the wedding that your home was robbed so i offered you my house." she said feeling relaxed while remembering old times. "Where do you live now?" she asked remembering now that he actually didn't have something that could be called house anless she counted Grimauld place.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:43 am

"Grimmauld Place," he said with a smile. "It's a nice place, i like living there, colours are a bit gloomy though," he added with a chuckle. "Maybe living with you could be an idea?" He offered, thinking about it a bit more. "It'd be nice for things to get back to normal a bit," he said thoughtfully. "Was i friendly?" He asked, wondering what he'd been like, and deciding to re-phrase the question "What was i like?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:27 am

"I could have guessed." Mariana said. "Well you know this is your home aswell.Nothing would make me more happy then to see you again like so long ago.I\m just not sure if you need some space." she replied feeling a bit nostalgic. "Well just before you dissappeared again you were away when your mom died.No one heard anything from you in months and when you returned you were just like...now...If you know what i mean." she said not wanting to use words cold or distant since they seemed too cruel. "You just closed in yourself.But before that you liked to joke have fun hang out.I don't know what happened." she said letting a sad smile out.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top