Sorting Things Out ((Mari)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sorting Things Out ((Mari)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sorting Things Out ((Mari))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorting Things Out ((Mari)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorting Things Out ((Mari))

Post by Jess Potter Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Jess raised his eyebrows questioningly, but maintained an otherwise calm face. He opened his mouth, ready to launch a whole heap of questions at her, but then shut his mouth. He knew Mari, and he knew that if she aws only telling him this, it was all she knew. "Are you alright?" He finally asked, looking at her worriedly.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Mariana wanted to cut her tongue for saying these things.Jess already had enough of his problems without her hole in the memory. "Don't worry." she said quickly when she looked at the expression on Jess's face. "It was nothing i just don't remember ceratin things." she said hoping to take off the worried expression on Jess's face.

She suddenly heard a baby crying upstairs.It was apperently Stanley who just woke up after afternoon nap. "I'll be right back." she said rushing into the other room and returning with 6 months old Stanley in her hands.
She sat back next to Jess looking curiously if he registered anything.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Jess looked curiously at the baby and looked at Mari. "I... That... Something about that child... it feels familiar." Jess said, frowning. "Something just tells me i know it somehow.." He said, wondering about it
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Mariana smiled for the first time after Jess's return. She gave Stanley a kiss in the cheek before she turned back to Jess. "I would be surprised if you didn't feel familiar.It's your son." she smiled as Stanley tried to catch Jess with his tiny baby hands.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:20 am

Jess' eyes widened in shock as he took in that piece of information. "My... Son?" Jess asked, hardly believing his ears. "Wow," he muttered, smiling as he reached out to touch the baby's hands
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:24 am

Mariana handed Stanley to Jess with a pleasurable smile. "They told you about having a wife and didn't mention the kids that's kind of weird." she smiled as Stanley screamed happly when Jess touched him.It was a sight to see.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 am

"Actually no one told me anything, i only found out i was married to you after one of our friends found me and told me," he told Mariana. However she did have a point and he looked thoughtful for a moment. "Maybe they thought you should surprise me?" He said, not sure if he was asking her or not
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Mariana looked rather sarcasticly at the mention of surprise.After all the biggest surprise she had was when she saw Jess in the Order headquaters.Arthur did warn her about it,but it was rather hard to believe. "Yeah maybe." she agreed shrugging her shoulders. "Though i think it would be same was it me or them that told you.You don't remember me i am a perfect stranger remember?" she said perfectly calmly. "Are you sure you don't remember anything about anything?" she asked like it wasn't obvious.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:32 am

Jess shook his head. "Not a thing," he said sadly, wishing he could remember. "So..." he said, letting the word hang awkwardly in silence. "What's gonna happen now?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:46 pm

Mariana didn't know what to answer at the moment.That was the question she would ask Jess eventually. "I don't know." she said with a silent voice.She was a pretty unpredictable and impulsive person so she felt like doing this.She placed her lips gently over Jess's.She wasn't sure whether was it a good idea or not,but she did it anyway.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top