Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 2 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:40 am

Samantha had been in the forest hunting for blood when she heard some people talking and then some more people running. Samantha could just make out Sophia's smell and a werewolfs smell. Then only thing to come into her head was Sophia was being attacked by Jennifer again. So Samantha used her vampire speed and caught up with Sophia in no time. "Sophia whats going on? Are you ok?" Samantha asked her as they ran. Samantha could only hope that she wasn't running for no reason.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm - Page 2 Empty Re: Starry sky and not so fun adventures ((Subastian, Sammy, Emm

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:41 am

Emmanuelle laughed evilly. "No love, it more like Christmas came early for me!"said Emmanuelle smiling as her eyes sparkled blue from happiness. "How about we kill the Werewolf first I lawys like killing them first hearing the howl in pain makes me laugh love!"said Emmanuelle kissing his cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:43 am

Christmas Candy shops its all the same! he laughed. The werewolf first huh.... well that is Neos's wife so I don't have a choice but to agree with you. he turned to Sam. Petrificus totalis he said aiming for Sophia.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:46 am

Samantha heard people talking behind her and finally realized what was going on. It was a COL raid. So as Samantha was running she pulled out her wand and got ready to fight. Samantha always hated fighting, but knew that it was the only thing to save her. "Sopia you should do the same." Samantha said to her hoping she heard her and doging the spells that were flying at her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:48 am

"Sammy it's them, the CoL there after us!"said Sophia as she looked back and seen they caught up with her and Samantha. "Oh great, were going to die!"said Sophia as she looked at Emmanuelle and Matt. "Matt please, you know me you won't kill me right? Were friends!"said Sophia soflty a she dodged the spell and got out her wand. "Sammy, we got to for our lives now, I think were surrounded by them!"said Sophia looking around. As she looked around she hoped there wasn't any other vaampires or werewolves around.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:51 am

Emmanuelle squealed happily a Matt fired a spell at Sophia. "Ooh, nice love this i going to be fun!"aid Emmanuelle happily as she pointed her wand at Samantha. "Stupefy!"said Emmanuelle hoping to get Samantha that waay she could take her back to the CoL headquarters. "Man, vampiresand werewolves in the ame day love how did we manage that?"Emmanuelle asked Matt laughing.

Last edited by Emmanuelle Throne on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:52 am

Well Soph I am not going to kill you. You're the only Vampire I actually feel for. he said. You need to worry about Emmy here though. She's a tough one to negotiate with... well not that you'll be doing any negotiating. he laughed. You take the vampire I'll take the werewolf Hun? he asked Emmy. oooh nice!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:54 am

"I know Sophia. All we can do is hope and pray." Samantha said to her listening to her and doging more spells. Samantha could tell what Sophia was thinking. "No Sophia I don't smell anyone else. I hope no more people come, I don't think I can handle more than there is now." Samantha said to her, getting behind a rock and hiding.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:57 am

Emmanuelle looked at Matt. "Hmm... hall I spare her seeing how she's aa friend of your love?"Emmanuelle aske as she walked around Sophia. "She does look human, and I don't really see any vampire in her that much so I might spare you!"said Emmanuelle. "But if you defend her."said Emmanuelle pointing to Samantha. "I'll have to kill you no matter if your Matt friend."said Emmanuelle as she smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:01 am

Samantha could tell that this was going to be a tough fight. But Samantha had learned a few things from Ne'os. So while Emelle was talking to Matt and not paying attention, Samantha stood up, "Stupify!" Samantha yelled then quickly ran to another rock near Sophia and hide.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top