Battle For Malfoy Manor (Feuding Forces except DA) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle For Malfoy Manor (Feuding Forces except DA) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle For Malfoy Manor (Feuding Forces except DA)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle For Malfoy Manor (Feuding Forces except DA) - Page 6 Empty Re: Battle For Malfoy Manor (Feuding Forces except DA)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:07 am

...AND PAUSE

I'm sorry to intrude and spoil everyone's fun, but as I have been at pains to point out ever since I heard of this plot, The Order of the Phoenix CANNOT gain access to Malfoy Manor at their whim, just as the Death Eaters would never dream of attempting to break into Grimmauld Place without permission.

From the thread Welcome to Malfoy Manor started by Lucius Malfoy on Thursday September 10th:

Currently the Manor is shielded by a great variety of protective spells. Of course, it has been unplottable for centuries; we wouldn't want just any scum believing they could pay a visit. Recently, however, it was also placed under the Fidelus Charm, as I do not wish for that blood-sucking traitor to turn up on my doorstep unannounced.

Additionally, the person who plays Matthew Lestrange knew this and could have told anyone at any time, since he posted in the thread where it is stated.

I understand that everyone wanted a battle, but I'm most upset that nobody thought to at least ask if it was alright to invade our headquarters. I would almost certainly have given you permission and helped you figure out a plausible explanation for how you gained entry.

Therefore, I suggest that this thread is probably taking place in a large mansion house that has a remarkable resemblance the one owned by the Malfoy family, but is owned by completely different people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Battle For Malfoy Manor (Feuding Forces except DA) - Page 6 Empty Re: Battle For Malfoy Manor (Feuding Forces except DA)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:13 am

I say locked and moved to penseive

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:48 am

Oh come on you two dont destroy are fun its not like it was real anyway or like we would win anyway.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:10 pm

I don't but Lucius here has to go and ruin it anyway! I still wanted to fight! I really didn't care if we won. Just for the heck of it!!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:10 am

Ah, but Ne'os is ex head-death eater. Oui? Does that not mean he would be a secret keeper of the fidelius charm? And as a result could tell us the location of the Manor, which would break that effect. And as for being unplottable, we have ex-death eaters who could've shown us where it is, which get rid of that argument.

Also, don't put things in the pensieve without letting people have a fair say, tis not only up to you to decide when things should end, we could've sorted it out.

Also, i did alert you of the attack Lucius, i sent PMs out, then i gave your people time to give up, i was fully intending to let that stand for a day or two till i'd heard from teh leader but your people got trigger happy.

And if all that isn't enough to convince you, i'm sure all the order and DE members would be more than happy to agree that it's just some other mansion the DEs control which we knew about.
Jess
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:12 am

Sorry jess the penseive thing was me. I made a mistake!
Anyway I think Jess has a good point!! We could still run this!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:14 am

Tis alright, just no one reply till Malfoy does, we need to sort this out
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:05 pm

As the above quote hints, the charm was put in place after Ne'os left. Narcissa is the secret keeper. The mansion being unplottable won't keep wizards and witches out at all, if they know where it is, as Ne'os and Matthew most certainly do.

However, since you didn't all apparate inside together, I can only assume the house in this thread belongs to one of my dear followers. Or perhaps to a muggle one of them offed.

I can't explain why the Death Eaters thought attacking you was appropriate. Maybe they felt threatened?

But you all continue with this, it's good for them to get the massacre out of their systems before I make them sit down and be devious.

|> PLAY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:14 pm

So what Lucius is saying is that only me and Neos can actually get into the mansion??

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Only you can get into Malfoy Manor, Matt. You can't tell anyone where it is, because you're not a secret keeper. Ne'os left the Death Eaters before the charm was in place.

Everyone happy? Get on and kill eachother now. Any other queries about Malfoy Manor can be PMed to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top