Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Post Hogwarts Fanfic

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post Hogwarts Fanfic - Page 7 Empty Re: Post Hogwarts Fanfic

Post by Alexandra Cullen Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:24 pm

darklord wrote:oh ok then. ill have to make Alesy the traitor Rolling Eyes cant find another character to add u as tho.. so sorry ur out of the story Razz

Do I look like a traitor?lol...nvm
It`s kinda wierd...although.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:30 pm

ya i know bieng a tratior doesnt suit u but since Adrenn doesnt want to be in the story sorry Very Happy
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:48 pm

Lol I thought you would have made me the traitor before Alesy lol
Not that I want to be one, because I don't Razz
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:11 pm

Darren continued walking through the forest, now accompanied by Alesy. Darren felt happier than he had in a long time, now that he had a friend to talk too. They traded stories of what had happened since their graduation from Hogwarts. Alesy had just finished telling him how she had excaped the death eaters and fled too the forest, when they appeared at the clearing. Darren cast a quick look around. Ginevra was laying on the floor leaned against a large boulder and reading a book. Dae was sitting cross legged near the fire looking thoughtful. They looked up.
"Oh its you" Ginevra said far more coldly than before "We thought you were lost.."
"We hoped" Dae corrected, looking even more coldly at Darren than Ginevra was. Darren didnt say anything but returned the cold gaze.
"Oh I see you've brought a Guest.." Dae said sneering as Alesy walked into view. She looked uncertainly at both of them.
"er... Hi.." whispered Alesy shyly "Im.. Alesy, a friend of Darren's.." Dae shared a look with Ginevra, Ginevra responded to Alesy.
"Hi, I'm Ginevra, but you can call me Gin, nice to meet you"
"Hi Gin!" ALesy replied smiling now "same h-" But Dae quickly interupted loudly. "Hey Darren can i talk to you... in private?" Darren looked at Dae stonily, then said "Ok.." and followed him a little away from the others.
After walking for a minute Dae turned on him, looking angry. "You shouldn't of invited your friend! It was foolish..."
"No it wasn't! She's one of my best friends... She can be trusted" he said calmly. He wasnt about to be intimidated by a boy a head smaller than him.
"Have you realized your girlfriend might be under an imperious curse! I think the death eaters are using her as a trap.."
"What!" Darren said suddenly angry. "You paranoid freak! Why would they need to lure us into a trap! Look if they knew we were here they'd have already came and slaughtered us all! So stop suggesting stupid mental crap!" Dae's face turned an angry red color. He looked llike he was having a hard time controlling his temper.
"Ok then. You win! But if we get betrayed by her I'm never gonna talk to you again.." he muttered.
Darren just smirked back as they went back to the camp.

[thats not alll of it but ill right the next later
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Errrr...very very good chapter.
I wonder who`s the "girlfriend" (i guess i`m tired)
Please don`t make me a traitor!!! Crying or Very sad
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:30 pm

OK ok

not. sorry u have to fit the role... altho i wanted to use the fact u were a traitor as a surprise but oh well
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Please please!!!
You can`t make me the traitor.It`s a cruel thing, i never made a unforgivable curse... Crying or Very sad
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:34 pm

ya who said u will... well just read the chapter where u betray us later
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:36 pm

But, why?
Why me and not Gin or...Dae or...i don`t know...
It`s not fair.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:37 pm

Well they used to be members of the order... and plus u fit the job Razz
Stop argueing
Darren
Darren